Reviews for Rescue
1sunfun chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Nice.
DragonFire Princess chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
feli3 chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
an excellent story.. thank you. can't wait for the sequel.
Angel452 chapter 4 . 12/31/2005
What ever happened to the sequel that you were planning to write for this story? What will happen to Mulan and Shang? Will the Emperor give Mulan a rank in the army? Who will be the source of the treasons and lies? Please post the sequel as soon as possible.
Christy Tortland chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
How sweet!
CluelessAngel chapter 4 . 3/1/2005
that was cute!i loved it!
Julie chapter 4 . 11/2/2004
What will happen in the sequel? When are you going to write it?
Candice chapter 4 . 9/26/2004
great idea about the sequel!
MiniEllie chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
aaw, they got together! yay! ooh, please write a sequel! that would be really good, would they have kids? please do a sequel!
sumayyah chapter 4 . 9/25/2004
aww a sweet ending, can't wait for the sequel!
alibi girl chapter 4 . 9/24/2004
happy sappy lovy dovey ending... not the best thing in the world but not the worst either. I am giving this story a 5 on my scale of 1-10 one worst ten best. Next times u may wanna put mroe feelings into it and I liked the part where he had to covince himself to go through with it. But I think this story could have been draged out more. but it was still pretty god! I mean this n a positive way! Don't take it wrong! WA! lol -
Mii-chan1 chapter 4 . 9/24/2004
how sweet! I can't wait for the sequal!
Dragon Spirit Fighter chapter 3 . 9/19/2004
I like the new flower quote for the emperor, how did you think that one up? I love how you have everyone knowing about Shang's crush on Mulan. Update soon! I want to see Mulan's reaction when Shang follows her home the second time around!
Angel452 chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
Will Shang have the courage to propose to Mulan? If so, are you going to write about the wedding?

Please post more as soon as possible.
Mii-chan1 chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
Good chapter! just a little rushed, but that's hard to control. (I have problems with that, too). Please update soon! I can't wait to see how it ends!