Reviews for The Devil's Night
Reviewer Of The Forgotten chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
The musings of a young Daredevil are amusing. You portrayed him well and did not make him too strong but kept aware of how powerful he could be. Good job.
Jolly Jeff chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Interesting story...I like this type of stuff...where it's just the hero and a few "bad guys" and the hero does a few cool moves and saves the innocent victim...no supervillains or high-tech machines and stuff like that I don't really understand...I wish there was more of it.
Firebird chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
This is good for being a first fic about a character.

May I archive? The archive is called Firebird's WebSite and the URL is .

My email address is .
S.M chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
you should make a sequal
Charles Xavier chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
YEAH! DAREDEVIL ROCKS! Great story.
Rede chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Wow. Okay, uh...I flipped to the second page in the Marvel section and stumbled upon your story, jsut because you had mentioned "DareDEvil" in the summary. I'm glad I did. This was an awesome story. I truly hope you write more.
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
This was the first story I read (by your request..). You write this stuff so well, Ry, I have no doubt in my mind you could do this kind of thing for a career, if you set your mind to it. I didn't even know who Daredevil is going into the story, but it was like I didn't need to know. The story told me everything. :) Briiiliant. I love it.
Carnage1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
.Awesome!only i never knew that daredevil was blind.
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
I take it this is before he first put on his black and yellow costume. My one major question is

Where is his 'radar' sense? It seems to be absent this fic.