Reviews for I Just Want You To Know Who I Am
Laydee Innocent chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
ur right there are not enough sam/orlin stories out there!

great job! this goes into my favorites list fosho!
I-LOVE-VEGETA chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
YOU USED IRIS! YOU LISTEN TO GOOGOODOLLS! AND ASIDE FROM THAT, YOU WROTE A WONDEEFUL ONE-SHOT! Ok, so Stargate SG-1 is my FAV TV show of all time! Although I was quite disappointed when they made O'Neil a general. Who does he have to be insubordinate to now? It just doesn't seem right to not have him on the field. SG-1 just isn't complete without him. THEY CAN NEVER REPLACE O'NEIL!

So, about the fic. SO TOTALLY ORIGINAL. One question tho: did Orlin kill himself? And just to clarify (since I'm a relatively new SG-1 fan-only for about a year), is Orlin the Tolen (I dunno if I spelled that right) guy who she gave the cat to? If so, very cool. I'm still deciding on my fav pairings, although I know for a fact that I don't like Jack/Sam b/c of this one episode where Sam is on their real big ship (can't remember it's name) & they get stuck in some sort of gas cloud w/ a Go'auld ship and she starts hallucinating about everyone & she and hallucination Jack have a talk. I don't want to ruin it for you if you haven't seen it yet, but it was a really good one, and made me totally averse to Jack/Sam. Although they do always seem to have some sort of chemistry, they just don't go together like that. But what am I rambling about? I'm supposed to be reviewing your story!

Gotta say, Iris is my favorite GooGooDolls song OF ALL TIME! And GooGooDolls is in my top 5 fav bands!

And it is a very sad fic, though not quite enough to jerk tears for me, but then, I don't cry easily. All in all, EXCELLENT JOB. KEEP IT UP!

Your Fan,

P.S. Just in case you're wondering, my name actually comes from an anime called Dragonball Z, which I am IN LOVE WITH, even tho it's no longer on American television (damn Funimation!), and the character named Vegeta is my favorite!

P.P.S. Write more!