Reviews for Fall Out
annie chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
Well done! Adding the differing viewpoints was an excellent idea. You took your story and "fleshed it out" very nicely. I'm looking forward to more stories from you.
Richiefic chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
Oh that was nice. "I think it has to do with the fact that he loves me." - like that very much!
ghostninja85 chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
This chapter was a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect an update.

The only point that I disagree with is Batman's analysis of Superman's actions. Superman didn't feel betrayed. CLARK gave BRUCE the kryptonite ring. He knew about backup plans. I believe he voted him out because the Leagues trust had been broken.

Once again, great fic.
Aussie Nightwriter chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
Oh, Jenn. You've done it, girl. That was fantastic. You nailed each one. Of all three, I love Batman's reaction and his thoughts on his relationship with Dick. My favourite line..."His sense of humor is so much a part of him that if he ever lost it, I think we would lose him..." I couldn't agree with you more. This was wonderful. Can't wait for your next story.
Annie chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Well written, wish it had been even longer! My favorite lines...“Trust me, he doesn't have files on us. Do you?
Richefic chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
This was a nice idea, loved Dick's confidence in Batman and his smugness that the Bat can't sneak up on him! More would have been even better, I could see a longer story in this, worth a couple of chapters at least.
Missy May chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
A shame you didn't make this longer and take the time to really explore the emotions. I liked it though.
Aussie Nightwriter chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I haven't read " JLA:Tower of Babel"... I really must, by the look of this. (g) I loved the fact that Dick was so certain that Batman wouldn't have a file on he and Tim..."he trusts us. We're family." Exactly. Also loved how Batman couldn't sneak up on Nightwing... he was trained by the best after all. And the "Are you coming or not?" was just so Batman as was Nightwing's response. Great piece of writing, Jen.
ghostninja85 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Interesting character study. I really liked the Tower of Babel Story Line. It was my concrete proof that Batman was the most dangerous being on earth in the DCU. I also liked the ramifications it had on the entire universe.

I'm looking forward to your future work.