Reviews for Ever After
mac-reye chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
oh my gosh this is freaking perfect!
Anna chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
A piece of heaven. Can I keep it forever? And carry it with me?
This was the height of understated beauty, and it has a name: literati.
lilika808 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
You almost brought tears to my eyes, but not the sad kind, but the happy, fuzzy kind. I loved this, it was so simple and precious.
Blue Wolf2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I think I just died from cute overload! I loved this story. I think you nailed their characters perfectly. And the story was realistic. I wish stuff like this had been on the show!
Goomba chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
The reality of what is a likely situation is very sweet and you've written it nicely also. It's a wonderful picture even if it feel like some of the important words are missing at the end. Though I like that you use heartbeats twice - that was very good.

Cheers and thanks, Jen
Katamabob chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
It's absolutely beautiful. I love the descriptions of their tiny apartment and busy life, and yet are still in love and happy. It's lovely. Very well written, sweet, funny.

Christie chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I think this is the most perfect thing I have ever read. I want to hold this fic and cuddle it forever.
Lilo-Lee chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I loved this FF!

Just a gorgeous little slice of something we wish we could have seen on the show...

Entertaining conversations and a well written, sweetly executed FF.

Thank you so much!

xoxox B
Michelle chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I have been watching rory and jess videos on youtube for hours now. So I can vividly imagine them in this story.

Plus your story is amazing and the characters are perfect. The way they both act in your story is brilliant :) I loved it.

I love them as a couple. In Gilmore Girls and in reality. Milo and Alexis make such a cute couple. Its too bad they broke up. But who knows what will happen :P I'm still hoping.

Keep up the fantastic work! Your writing is amazing!

All the best,

Kurisuta1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
It made me melt. Hold on *grabs mop*

Okay now I'm composed. That was amazing! The dialouge between them was perfect, so them, and of course the talking without talking was done flawlessly. Best last lines I've ever read in a fanfic and so just...Rory and Jess.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This was really, really sweet and great and well-written. I particularly loved the line: He thinks she tastes like coffee; she thinks he tastes like forever.
MissGoalie75 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
i turned into a puddle of mush when i read this - it's so so adorable. lovely job )
TheVelvetDusk chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
That was amazing. I absolutely loved every last word. I literally was beaming as I read it. Anyone watching would have thought I was a moron. The idea of the magic trick proposal is absolute genius. I totally did not see it coming. And the fast beating hearts...every element was perfect. I am blown away.
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Your story made me smile! Now I'm going to ramble about things that I love about your story. Warning, you may think I'm crazy. I love Tom and Jerry, I love Jess for not being able to read when the TV is on (I have that same thing, the light distracts me too), I love that the cartoons are playing when he proposes, I love that he doesn't say "Will you marry me" or anything like that, I love that Rory loves the apartment, I love that their hearts are beating faster, I simply love your story.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
this is amazing. perfect. beautifully written. beautiful.