Reviews for Goodbye
InuGome chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Haha I honestly thought he was talking about Kagome when he said those things about him deserving pain and all. In other words, I thought all along (Well, at least till she called his name) that it was Kagome who had died! Oh my gosh! You got me there. But isn't that what a real story's all about? Surprises? Anyway, great fic!
lilangelchr30305 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
wow that's deep
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
I love it!
Sarai D. Lee chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
D:

So achingly sad,

But I really liked the ending.
Tevrah chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Ah, that was so sad, but very good!
forgotten angel chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
this was so good! for a while, i thought that he would have chosen kikyo, even though all of your other stories have him with kagome, i got all scared! but it ended SO nicely! :D:D:D:D:D
socca4me chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
i usually hate anything that says anythign nice about kikyo. but i loved your story. it just was very well written and i think you did a good job.
socca4me chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Inuyasha was a little OOC but this is understandable considering the circumstances. A good read though.

~QueenTatooine
eternalfragment chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I love your story, the emotions Inuyasha feels fit perfectly towards the pairings and his situation between Kagome and Kikyo. I'm glad that you had Kikyo die in a noble way and that Inuyasha and Kagome can finaly be together having Kikyo rest in peace at last.
metric-electric chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
sweet! you posted this on my birthday!

cute story! very sad, but very heartwarming too. it gives me this tinglely feeling in my eyes that almost makes me want to cry.

i was debating the whole time i read it... kagome or kikyou. kagome or kikyou. kind of like chanting... sort of...

well, i probably would have been fine with either choice of mikos, but i'm glad you chose kagome cause i'm more partial to inu/kag than inu/kik.

kawaii!

love ya much,

jami(piperjane_pie)

p.s. you write so many stories! i'm just getting started too! expect more reviews...
Psy-Girl1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
Aw sweet! I adore the way you wrote the final battle. I like it! Send it to Rumiko-Sama! and tell her that that is the way it should end!

Kikyo and Naraku dead, Kagome and Inuyasha together! oP

I really like it. You keep surprising me on the way you manage to stay in cannon!

Wonderful!
xgirl66 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
omg that was so sweet. i almost cryed.
Fiery Demon Fox chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I think this was a great fic! _
anime gurl chapter 1 . 8/4/2004