Reviews for Revenge for the Despair
cocobyrd87 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Seems like a legitimate scenario :) I always wished they would have gone more in depth with what happened with Mose and Button. Your version makes sense! And I agree with you-they didn't pay nearly enough attention to Button! ;)
steelneena chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This was good, but your lovely category has been since misused...
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
its good an thanx for makin an open range catagory :D
elizabeth sospenzi chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
keep on going i loved it
LupinandHarry chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
aw poor mose and Button, 8(

Good chapter, you captured the characters well.
elizabeth sospenzi chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
I love it this is my fav move of all time keep going
Snowgurl54 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
this is really good, why don't you continue with this?
L.R. Meriadoc chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Cool! it's Open Range! Sorry 'bout that I like western movies... anywho, i liked your story, thaks fro showing these people that likin' westerns is something in life.. Ok now, peace out.
Starykid chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
u should rite more about this subject. i like the movie but ican't put my ords down. im saving them so that they can be part of a crossover.
bb chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
okay, Open range is one of my favorite movies and i have watched it a lot so why did you decide that button and mose die? BEACAUSE THEY DONT!
Raven36 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I really like this story...I was always wondering what might've happened back at the camp. I had about the same vision as you did.

Keep up the good work.
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
Aww, I started writing a story about this scene too... but I never got around to finishing it. This is pretty good, but you haven't updated it in over a month and a half. Aren't you going to continue? I'd love to see how you interpret Boss and Charley.

Keep going!

kiesha bodiesha chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
ya i never saw the movie so i don't get all the jokes but i choose this cause youre the only one doing open range. thats really cool. you should come read my parody so i can get more traffic.
Elphie Marky chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
I love your story. Fits with the movie good. I loved Button! I'm a huge Diego Luna fan (if the pen name didn't give it away). I think the whole movie was about Button because they have the gun fight to get back at Baxter for what they did to Button and Mose. I personally like when Charley shoots the guy in the head for shooting Button. Anyway, your story is really good.
illiana chapter 1 . 8/7/2004