Reviews for Not Today
RollWithIt chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
Whoa, this was really angst filled, LOVED IT. Thanks for posting it! :)
Spewilicious chapter 7 . 3/23/2005
man, oh man, talk about depressing... Geez. I'm not sure that they aould actully be that sad and depressed and stuff, but this is good anyway. I like it.
Aline Sitoe chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Just started watching CSI reruns on Spike TV, and I like the show. (I know, where have I been for the past 4 years?) Now I'm starting to read CSI fanfic, and I have to say yours is the first story I liked.

Keep up the good work :)
tabs chapter 7 . 9/12/2004
gee, they all lead kinda depressing lives don't they? i enjoyed it tho' very well written. yes, please write a sequel. that would be wonderful. thanks for sharing your stuff.
tickled pink chapter 7 . 9/11/2004
very good. i actually liked how everyone had a semi-dark outside life, but maybe in your sequel you could have something happier happen? just a suggestion, i still liked the story. good writing.

Smile :)
c1 chapter 4 . 9/11/2004
Actually, I thought you captured Nick very well.
GottaGetGreg chapter 7 . 9/10/2004
That was great, you only made me happier! and you're right, it does scream for a sequal...hope to see it up soon!
BabyAlyx96 chapter 7 . 9/10/2004
Aw! That's so heartbreaking! All of it is, actually. Wow. lovely job.
empty.gardens chapter 7 . 9/10/2004
I can't believe you've only had a few reviews on this, it's an amazing piece of work. I love how you've captured the characters. I can't wait to read the sequel!

Mara
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2004
Amazing, amazing, amazing job. You have an extreme ammount of talent.
falqwin chapter 6 . 9/10/2004
Excellent story showing so many different POVs.

You deserve more reviews. Honestly.
GottaGetGreg chapter 6 . 9/9/2004
i liked that chapter, im guessing greg is next...
Amy chapter 5 . 8/8/2004
Just found this story today and wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying it. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
0 chapter 5 . 8/6/2004
this is a lovely sad series. You are beautifully describing lives of interconnected lonliness. Very sad. Very well done.
Taletha chapter 4 . 8/6/2004
This story is very intersting, very different and defintely well done. Hopefully there is a light at the end of their tunnels or someone may end up hurting themselves. Waiting patiently for the next series.