Reviews for Prince Charming
azab chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
love it
Linnn chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Haha it was nice; some punctuation errors but otherwise sweet. Loved it!
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
haha great fic

i realy liked it
Liberated Storm chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I love this story. Maybe it can be a prologue and you can write chapters to a story and Ginny somehow remembers all that happens after an incident/run in with Draco.

Anyway, i love it.

xoxo
reader chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
don't worry, that last paragraph was like a nice little epilogue. so now we don't have to cling to our seats and dig our fingernails into our cheeks till they bleed wondering if draco and ginny (i keep typing 'finny') end up marrying each other. it feels good.
Landlord's Black-Eyed Daughter chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
In response to A/N: The last paragraph may have been a bit over the top, but so what. I liked it anyway. Much better than if you had left it off. But then again, I am a sucker for Draco/Ginny. :)
thorsgirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
great job. it was so cute. that last part (the very last chapter) had me LMAO. 1. i bet arthur wasn't too happy, and 2. i know he did NOT find draco all that charming ;) awesome story
Sara chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Aw... I love it! Keep writing!
stephxcore chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Hahaha this is great! Love it!

Lotsa luv,

-Poky
Laura135 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Fantastic!:)The last chapter was definitely NOT overkill, Well at least not for me anyway, I loved it.
Tiran-2366 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
This is quite cute!

The last paragraph was a bit of a kill , because it was rushed...maybe if you elaborated a bit more. The pace of the story changes all of a sudden!

oh well, hope to see more of your stories!
WeasleyWizardingWheezes12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
This story was the sweetest story ever! I love the idea of draco and ginny! Keep up the good work!
YashiriRanma4ever chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
ehehehe! i loved it! hahaaha! plz make another one!
Iliana chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Don't worry about the last prargraph, it was well rounded an it's bound to make anyone smile!

I'll check if you have any other stories, I like your style if writting. And if you received my previous review, I wrote again to be sure you've received the comments.

Bye,

Iliana
natana chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
well, great begining i , please :)