Reviews for The new Punk
Talawolfgirl chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
Please continue!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/30/2016
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE UPDATE! THIS CHAPTER IS BY FAR THE BEST ONE!AND I LOVE ALL THE CHAPTERS!
Love-FanFiction13 chapter 20 . 10/23/2015
UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE
Lexibooboo chapter 20 . 8/3/2015
I know full and well your not coming back to this story after all it's been 10 years. I just wanted to say one thing even though you will prob never see this I need to let it out

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LEWVE IT LIKE THAT! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT MAKE HER GET IT BY A CAR AND THEN THINK NOW IS A NICE AND DANDY TIME TO STOP WRITTING WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN DO YOU HAVE NO SOUL?!

k rant over with I love this story just very pissed your not going to finish it k bye
Saya the Jet Black Devil chapter 20 . 4/19/2015
Dude! Why? Please update, its really good.
skyla chapter 20 . 6/18/2014
Plzzzzzz hurry up I want to know I need to know what will happen
Kayla chapter 20 . 4/28/2014
The hell! Leave me hanging like tht *sarcasm* seriously! It was just gating good!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY FREAKING CRAP! NOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NO NO AHHHHHHHHH KAGOME DONT DIE! Ease update soon I really want to know what happens!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 19 . 10/14/2013
About half way into the story everything was bolded, Kagome's thoughts/actions and the song. (Was it a song?)
4Eva Dreaming chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
Sango and Kagome Are such great friends its amazing!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
3 KYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SO CUTE!... There sleeping together... Tihehe (lol "tihehe")
4Eva Dreaming chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
I LOVE THIS! Also what was that song I NEED TO KNOW!?... Along with all the other sings in this story... PLEASE!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
I loved the bite me part! XD
4Eva Dreaming chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Yah Sango's moving in! :) and no suspension!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
-_-' kikyo's so stupod, will that bitch never learn?