Reviews for Changes in the Tower
robin chapter 8 . 7/4/2005
WOW! This Is One Of My FAV Fanfics! Update Soon!
Arazor chapter 8 . 7/2/2005
Interesting. I personaly prefer the second trial, but I can see why people would like the first, mainly as a matter of timing. With the first, the wound would be more fresh, and there is likely to be a bit more emotion in it, while in the second both sides have had time to prepare as such, so the 'Big Battle' (or something along those lines) would be more dramatic. What's more exciting-a match between small-town football clubs, or the big leagues.
nightdweller chapter 8 . 4/22/2005

keep it up!

nightdweller chapter 7 . 4/22/2005
She gone? SHES GONE! The Forsaken have her don't they. o i'm mad *grabs a torch and pitchfork* they are not getting away with this.

Likea this story alota. Charecters are really good. Bit cheeky usen your own name. Lets see more Lan Nynaeve goodness like that nice little romp in the pond.

(sorry havent read lately. Hotmail hates me.)

Keep going

el'Robyn chapter 8 . 4/12/2005
chapter 8's good, but would really luv more lannyn plz! also... i've only read this story once, and am still getting used to the characters , but it would be a bit easier to understand if you made each paragraph clearer because i couldn't tell were that particular scene was set eg. the white tower OR with the forsaken!

other than that it's wicked and i look forward to reading chapter 9
Fantasytraveler chapter 8 . 4/8/2005
it's getting good...

I just would like to see more of the One Power used
neela chapter 8 . 4/7/2005
Yeah, I liked the changes. :) But you don't necessarily need to have two different trials - you can just add them together in one trial. It fits well with the story anyhow. _

About the next chapter, I might give you a few hints for a plot, but remember that it is /your/ story, not mine. If you feel you're empty of ideas, take some time off from writing and do other stuff. Then afterwards you think through what's going to happen next. I'll write you a more detailed mail later, OK?

But keep up the good work! Don't get scared by my long reviews... ;p

Fantasytraveler chapter 7 . 1/11/2005
Yet another cliffy... but this time, there's a lot more suspense, and not as much of a cliffy as I've seen on others... keep it up, as it look's like it's gonna get interesting
neela chapter 7 . 1/11/2005
You sent this chapter to me..? I haven't seen it before... *checking my mailbox* Nope, I haven't gotten a mail from you since November. Hmm... Now there's a mystery for Sherlock Holmes.

I'm really, REALLY, REALLY SORRY! I promise, if I had it, I would have betaed it, but as it is, I never got it. So I'm afraid we'll have to blame it on the technology...

Anywho, this was a good chapter, and I especially enjoyed that little scene between Nynaeve and Lan. ) I can't believe, though, that you left me with a cliffie! You evil girl! ;p

Update soon, and if you want to try another beta, I understand. But I must press the fact that I did not recieve it...

*the ashamed*

Lan's Mashiara chapter 6 . 1/9/2005
I also read Changes in Time, and loved that, but this story is GREAT!
nightdweller chapter 6 . 11/24/2004
I is wanting more of Lan and Nyneave. Have some more!

The rest is pretty good.
neela chapter 6 . 10/18/2004
Yay! You updated! _ Keep going, update soon!
Fantasytraveler chapter 6 . 10/17/2004
No, that wasn't a cliffy... hm... if I'm correct, you also wrote the Changes in the tower one, as well? If thats as I remember it, then yes, the stories go quite nicely hand in hand... and hopefully you'll reveiw my story once I get my lazy bum to working on it
Fantasytraveler chapter 5 . 10/3/2004
Good story, from what I'm reading... keep it up, becaue I hate clifhangers... am eagerly awaiting next chappie
truffletruffle01 chapter 5 . 9/25/2004