Reviews for Silver Banter
bluebook1496 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
AW! I loved this :) Good job!
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I liked your storie! It was great! I liked the banter!

Cheers, AJ James
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
LOL...that was GREAT hehehe, Poor Logan, hehehe

THANKS:"D
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
is there a sequel?

wherein jean comes back and tries to seduce logan and marie misinterprets it and chaos ensues hahahah

just thinking
Scrunchy chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
XD Your cake of a story with the stuff of Fluff and icing of Humor thrills me. I love this. Your jokes were well played and I don't see hwo anyone coudln't get them / In anycase, I salute you. -salutes-
danishdynamite chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
That was really awesome! Just added it to my fav stories! I love it, i really do!
deadsnowwhite chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
lol i loved it omg that was one of the best stories ever!
pussycat-nrg chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I loved this story. The cute banter back and forth and the development of the characters were awesome. Never give up writing; it's a talent that you should be proud of.
Frozen Megami chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Aw... That is such a sweet One-Shot. I love the RogxWol pairing.
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Lol! I completly understood your humor! guess it's very similar to mine then...

Great story! :D Light and fluggy, but not sickeningly fluffy. Very amusing.
Kat A. Klysmic chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Aww, this was such an awesome rogan fic!

*squees*

I really enjoyed it and your style of writing. Great job!
Becca chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Aw... this is just so cute! And funny! And I like monkey's as well. No confusion here - just laughter and warm fuzzy feelings. Love it!

(I finally made myself sit down and read some of your stuff again. It's past midnight already here and now I'm off to bed so I can post chapter 19 of YBR in a few hours. 'Night!)
bloodstainedeverdark06 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Aw! This was an entirely AWESOME story! You must add more, mate! Just a few more chapters is all I ask, cause this is just a wonderful story, and I mean it is better than my own. I need to learn to use more simili's and big words. Good job!
baby12 chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
wow i loved it
Roguechere chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
No Logan, it's NOT a female thing. I know I for one had NO friggin clue as to of what I was doing with my first boyfriend. None.

But on a slighlty less personal (not to mention all together depressing) note, I really liked this. It was so cute. And so Logan & Marie.

I really liked when they were discussing Logan's "attraction" to Jean. A lot of author's go over the top with this stuff, and it turns into a big cry-fest. But I got a kick out of Logan's "Uh...I think you corrupted yourself." That was brilliant.

Silver backed monkeys. He he he.