Reviews for See or Act?
Micuko chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Wow, love it
Rugganfius Borialus chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
*sobs* Wahh! That was my favorite heart-tugger. Oh man, Silvi, you really know how to get someone sad. Boo-ho... Sheesh, look at me! I'm sobbing like Angel.

Maybe that's a good thing.
Anne McSommers chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
that was such a sad story, it mad me want to cry. I cant wait t read more of your work.
Ares chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Great Story, I hope that there will be more of Spike acting as an adult instead of a spoilt child. Keep at it.
hiei1317 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
i really like the story. There are many ways to see it. I liked it over all, but you maybe could have had Angel discover him, or had him comfort Angel. I wouldn't say that those things would have made any sense, they might have actually ruined the story, but they are possibilities. There's also the part with Angel crying, that was VERY good. It really can make you think, is Angel as strong as he seems? This story shows the possibility of the answer being no. I really enjoyed also how this story can be tied into life. Maybe in life we should do what Spike didn't. If you saw someone crying maybe you would act as Spike did and walk away, especially if you don't like the person, but maybe you shouldn't. I really really liked this story. Since i know that you do like Angel, would you mind giving my Angel fanfic an r and r please?
mein-dritte-auge chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
That was sad. . . *sniffles* But good. Love the line about the Fates at the end. Nice touch.
Pylea Princess chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
you write so well! you, are my angst hereo! i know that sounded werid, but you're really good at writing the sad things that make the Angelverse tick! :)
Rylee20 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
O this was a good one. Angel questioning his role and Spike seeing a differant side of his grandsire. Girl I gotta say that I liked this one. Lot's of emotion. Good going, love your stuff.

Jane

-Following in your footsteps. :)