Reviews for Good Riddance
freakyfairy chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
I think this is super! I especially like the paragraph where she's looking out of the window at the world; it gave such a clear picture and feel of summer and how someone might feel looking at it and feeling none of that joy.

(Thanks, for your review of my story, it made my morning!)
Flocculus chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Ahh... even re-reading this now, it's still as beautiful as ever. :) It has nothing to do with being your friend when I say I am *so proud* to know such a promising writer.
elvencherry07 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Hm... OC? or not OC? I guess I'm interested in hearing about the events behind it, but make them a little happier? I can't stand a whole story this full of angst... (v. good angst, by the way.)

And by the way, I LOVE that song )
YoshimiWolfspaw chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Beautiful story. _
Sweet 16 Movie Buff chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Please post the chaptered story!

That was beautiful, so sad, so true . . . I'm so envious. I've never been able to explain greif that well, never really been able to explain other than what it did to a person: you know, the tight knot in the throat, the feeling that there were tears in your eyes. That sort of thing, but nothing this GOOD.

Maybe you could give me a few pointers. Dunno, don't care if you do or don't, but would you PLEASE post the chaptered story? I'd read it.
Abbika-Rose-Writers chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Hm, who is the woman? I thought at first she must have been Sirius' 'significant other', lol, but now I'm not so sure. His daughter maybe? Or...Bellatrix? Unlikely...but it did say she had his eyes...most likely his daughter then, lol.

But yeah, I would greatly appreciate a fic on the Story Behind Unintended, lol. I could use one for this as well, for clues on who the woman is.

Sigh, this is such a good song...Green day has a new song called American Idiot which I find hilarious...lol, they're both great songs.

Get going with these updates, lol!
Maxine chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Wow that was really good. I love that song so much. You are a really great writer. Very gifted writer. that is my favorite song ever