Reviews for Visitor from the Bayou
SPARK187 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I knew Belle was going to show up sooner or later. That bitch has no chance of getting Remy away from Rogue. Is she working for Sinister? That seems like the direction your heading. I'll find out in the next installment. Thanks for posting. I'm really enjoying this series.
Mmbookworm chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I really like this story. It's interesting to see how you are writing out their relationship. It's following the plot line of the show really well, at least when it comes no one ever having the time they want with their significant other. Good job.
phoenix-shalimar chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
that was kool though dont like bella
Sunshine chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
I am sitting here stunned right now. That has got to be one of the best Gambit fanfictions I've ever read. I think you've captured how they would truly act and talk. I truly hope that the story doen't end here and that you will soon right more on it!
Rogue chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Loved the story! Keep writing more! I need more!
Rogue Star1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Pretty good. Your right it wasn't one of your best. But I still like it.

Rogue Star
fireangel chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
please don't stop here, i have to know what happens next!
caro chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
i liked all of your stories so far so i think you should keep on writing with the rouge and remy stuff, it is really interesting.
X chapter 1 . 11/30/2001
Hehehe...these get better and better. Sinister, huh?
Lucky439 chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
dont like bella rogue and remy are the way to go

good job
X Moonchik chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
It wasn't the baest one of your Evolution lot but I'm gonna raed the next.
Wild Childe chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
Hmmmmmm...Interesting. I like alot! Very cool when Rogue pounds the hell outta that Louisiana Hussy!
Sunhawk chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
Well, I made it through all your Evolution fics and have come to get down on my knees and beg you for more because this is absolutely some the of the BEST fic I've read in awhile. Rogue's character evolves in a positive way (Marvel? Are you listening?), it's got Gambit, your writing style is very easy to read, it's got Gambit and...yeah...you get the point :) I agree with someone else-why is Rogue getting sick if she's invulnerable? However, as somone who has suffered from summer colds, the June illness doesn't surprise me too much :) So pleasepleaseplease write more!
Carol chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
I liked it! Love the accents, you have them down almost perfect. Good storyline. It held my attention. I hope that you will write more.
julz chapter 1 . 3/18/2001