Reviews for In the Midst of Battle
Cindy M 19 chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
Genma is still friends with Soun? I can't wait to read more XD
SoulFire chapter 12 . 7/15/2009
This chapter was amazing and the story in itself was one of the most heart warming, tear jerking, attention grapping, stories I have ever read. And if you knew me that's really saying something. I know ot has been awhile since you last updated this story and that you working on another thats really good too so far but, if you have any spare time I'm hoping you could work on this one some more too. Please? It really is very good.
PenguinGirl107 chapter 12 . 4/10/2009
Keep writing :) this is a interesting story..Can't wait till the next chaptar
nUmbskuLL chapter 12 . 4/8/2009
Nice story. This fic actually reminded me of a movie (I forgot what the title is) that is similar to this story. The movie is set in WWII and the Japanese who lived in America were placed in camp sites. The protagonist fell in love with the officer's daughter and they kept their relationship a secret. He managed to form a baseball team and played while they're still there. His brother decided to join the military to serve America. I forgot how the story goes on but in the end, they needed to win a baseball game against the soldiers for a haircut for his brother and somehow, the daughter's father slowly accepted the protagonist.
savannah chapter 12 . 2/11/2008
great story!cant wait for the rest.
cutie-akane chapter 12 . 9/15/2007
Well...what to say that hasnt been said to u before? I do agree with most of your reviewers that this story is very well written, i've realised too that u put some thought in in and that the plot and let's say were the story is placed makes it even more interesting. Please do update soon, i'm dying to know how you are going to finish .
kachiryu-chi chapter 12 . 8/9/2007
please hurry!

i will plague you until you update.

and trust me when i say that i plague.
SakuraAyanami chapter 12 . 8/8/2007
wow it has been such a long time since i read this fic cool chap an suck a wicked cliffhanger
The Rabid Badger chapter 12 . 8/4/2007
And he/she Updates! Wow!

I have been following this story from the start in 2004. It's very good.

So, can I assume that the next chapter will be full of 'the lines must be joined'? I know it's not supposed to be any humour in the story, but...
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
Wait so what did Soun do that the authorities found 'proof' for? Something left over from Japan that they forgot to burn and destroy, and why are they arresting Soun instead of simply sending him to a camp with the rest of his family?
WANDA no duh chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
Your story is very hard to read, that peice of history...leaves one to wonder about some things.
Vivi007Nee chapter 11 . 6/12/2007
...have I ever reviewed this story before? If so, it must've been, like, what? A year ago? Two years? Reagrdless, I JUST got back into Ranma, and I realized that they'd be coming out with the last one. I pursued it tenaciously. XD; They even had the LAST VOLUME at Barnes & Noble, but NOT THE SECOND TO LAST ONE! So I was actually up until 3 this morning finding and reading Ranma 1/2 scans, one...page...at...a...time. XD SO totally worth it. So then I was done with the series, and was very emotional over it, but then I thought, "WAIT! There's that WWII Internment camps one!" And, miraculously, I found it!

...So THERE'S my ENTHRALLING life-story. You can wake up, now.

Anywhoodles. o.o PLEASE update within the next millenium. I feel your pain with the AP courses-I'm taking TWO next year. (dies) And okies. Love your fic, God bless. .
Excel chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
A WWII story. I like it!
Marisol Gaddi chapter 11 . 9/28/2006
i was really kinda lost in the last part of the chappie

sorry.

what did shampoo and ryouga did there?

who's ben brother?

anyway,it was still a nice chappie.'

hope to see more :D