Reviews for Fathers and Daughters
Heuress chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This was so sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Always nice to see an introspective on people like Gordon, decent people without any of the super part and how they deal with those people and the impact they have on their lives.

Thank you for sharing this.
Norwest chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Impressive; you really got the characterization down well. Two thumbs up.
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
That was really sweet. :D And Jim's neighbor was good comic relief.
BurnishTomatoes chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
That was brilliant.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
A great story. Very good.
too many stars to count chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
This was really cute. I like how they all just let each other pretend that they don't know about the other. I liked the way Jim always wakes up when he hears the sirens.

This was really good. :)
The Lauderdale chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I tumbled to this through a circuitous route, by way of OH JOHN RINGO NO. Seems like you're a good writer whatever it is you put your hand to. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
So cute! Very well written, I enjoyed this. I liked your voice for the Commissioner.

tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
I wonder what Filby really thinks. Lol.
gaudy night chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
What a beautiful piece. I enjoyed reading Gordon's thoughts and reflections on life and relationships. He's a great character, and I'm very glad you are writing about him. Thank you for the wonderful, nostalgic read.
hoheehum chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Love it! Very nice!

And I loved Filby :D
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Nicely done.
shallowness chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Such a lovely story, deceptively simple in terms of what happens although great bit of action wrting - but with the repetition and build up, it landed quite a punch. I particularly loved Jim's wry self-awareness and the connection between him and Cass.
Rayni chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
What a great fic. ;_; Cass and Jim Gordon. I would never have thought of sticking the two of them in conversation together, but it was beautiful. Excellent job!