Reviews for Inside My Mind
TiaKay chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Best story ever!
5 stars for this one!
Miqila chapter 22 . 3/21/2014
Oh god, I loved this! So funny and yet it had some touching scenes, too! And it actually made me like Karasu; one thing I never thought would happen. Well, I suppose I'll go read the sequel now.
FireRubyRPG9898 chapter 22 . 6/15/2013
Oh man I loved this!
Lyne-chan chapter 22 . 5/2/2013
That. Was. AWESOME!
Best story I've read in a while!
No mushy romance, no Mary-Sue, there's an actual plot and your dialogues are just downright hilarious.
It's a 10/10, I was laughing my head off the whole time!
Thank you for this wonderful story, I had a great time reading it )
Lyne.
Skyla-chan.99 chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
AMAZINGLY WELL DONE! Your idea was unique and your writing was very good. Your story has a meaning to it and everything was well planned. :) I really do hope you haven't given up on a sequel. I really would like to read this again. It was a F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C experience! Yeah hell it was hilarious too. Never laughed his much in my whole stupid life. Anyways, just wanted to say thank you for writing this up and until next time, farewell!
-Skyla15699
Angel of Randomosity chapter 22 . 7/22/2012
EPICNESS TO THE FORTH DIMENSIONz! XD
BlueWingedAngelReAnne chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
You should pair Mika and Kurama together. Kurama does seem to have some affection towards her, the way he's so concerned about her. True, she may be his landlord, but he seems to care for her a little more than that. Besides-mature male and childish female seem to go hand-in-hand!
BlueWingedAngelReAnne chapter 22 . 6/16/2012
I truly enjoyed this little story of yours. I hope you continue to write more like it, and maybe even a full follow-up adventure with the cast of this IMM story(and I mean a FULL story, not just some small side-story!). I wish you all the best in your future writing endeavors. _
BlueWingedAngelReAnne chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
I don't know if anyone has mentioned anything about Karasu's maks in their comments, but he wears it to control his powers like you said. Without it, he would suck in all the explosive materials in the air and literally become a ticking time bomb. I hope it helped.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 22 . 11/30/2011
Wow. Lol. AWWWWWW! Rofl! XD so sweet.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 21 . 11/30/2011
AWESOME! Rofl! I love it! XD AWWWW! WHAT! no. It's so sad. T-T
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 20 . 11/30/2011
Wow. Cool. Lol. Oh dear. AWESOME!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 19 . 11/30/2011
Wow. Cool. Lol. Nice. I don't like kenji. Rofl. XD Uh-oh. Oh no!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 18 . 11/30/2011
Wow. Cool. Lol. Oh dear. Not good. I don't like Kenji. I think this should be a KuramaXMika story! Nice one Kurama.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 17 . 11/29/2011