Reviews for Crash Into Me
Raha B chapter 8 . 5/28/2008

They should be mre than just friends!

Screw Rick! Terri deserves better.

Nice fic. Keep up the good work.

M-M-K
BrowneyedGranger chapter 8 . 7/3/2007
OH YOU MUST UPDATE!

hehe, please!

Terri has always been one of my favorite characters and I'm glad someone else on this planet thinks that they would be good together.
MAT chapter 8 . 11/26/2006
HEY PLEASE UPDATE? I LIKE IT ALOT.
Cai17 chapter 8 . 5/12/2006
I love this story please update.
Cai17 chapter 8 . 12/30/2005
You should keep going with this story. It's pretty good, also interesting couple choice. I've never read a Sean/Terri fanfic before.
Angel Lily chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
This fic is really sucking me in- I can't believe Terri's back with Rick! I can't wait until the next chapter.
degrassicutie1 chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
this was really good! interesting! i wonder wut their friends will think when they hook up...

please update soon!
degrassicutie1 chapter 7 . 8/30/2005
this is so good! nice job!
degrassicutie1 chapter 6 . 8/30/2005
it doesnt matter that its short, its great! if terri stayed on degrassi, it wud have been nice to see her have even more storylines other than just the stuff with rick, more deep things that reveal more about her!

good job! totally good!
degrassicutie1 chapter 5 . 8/30/2005
totally awesome! cute chemistry between sean and terri! good job!
degrassicutie1 chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
this is really good! sean/terri is an original couple. a couple we dont see often! good job!
degrassicutie1 chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
this is really good! poor sean, and poor terri! rick is a fool and he's very obsessive and controlling! good job!
degrassicutie1 chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
this is so good! interesting thing going on here...wow emma is really hurt but i wouldnt blame her!

after being rejected by emma, is sean gonna turn to terri? lol good
Maibe Josie chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
you're right it was a relatively good chapter. I'd rather span the wait and have you produce relatively good chapters than spurt out cheap thoughtless ones. good job.
Clarissa E chapter 7 . 6/2/2005
Terri's back with Rick? You're killing me- you have to write more, or the suspense will kill me.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »