Reviews for Jess and Dean are Dead
elliotluver chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
i liked that is there going to be more chapters please tell me there will be and how long til its updated. I like rory and jess together theyre so cute. Dean and rory should of just been friends nothing else really.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
Oh, poor Rory. Great stuff. More soon please? Catch ya on the flip side.
oana07 chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude this was one freacky stomach still hurts from all that laughing...

awaiting a new chapter, your new biggest fan
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
great story please update
BabyGlover chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
keep it going
Sailor-Lit chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
Are you going to update or not?
Dodger Gilmore chapter 3 . 3/5/2007
Well, this is impressive. To write something so far from angsty with a dead Jess. It's hilarious. If you do decide to continue some time I will be very happy. Til then, I'll just read some of your older stuff, which should keep me occupied for a while..
Miss-Jedi chapter 3 . 1/1/2007
This is... SAD! I'm having a hard time trying not to cry... Dead... It's so weird, because I know it can't end up happy for anyone! If Rory dies, then there is a chance Jess and Rory can be together, but then that's just a chance, but I don't want her to die becuase then the whole frickin' town would miss her! This is just sad, yes somewhat funny, in that sad, sad sort of way. You HAVE to update...
dleteaccountidon'twant chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
*fit of hysterical laughter* LOVED IT! V.V. AWESOME!

i LOVE the jess/dean banter, absolutely hilarious! great job, looking forward to next update!
anonymous chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
Hilarious. You certainly like to write unusual fics, don't you? Anyways, most of your stuff is wonderful.
GreenGreenDress13 chapter 3 . 5/28/2006
oh this is so cool

you have to write more soon

i just wish there was a way for jess to rewind everything and not swerve and die

i think it would be cool if you had him do all this then if he did a good job he suddenly goes back in time and can not die

write more soon
Dreams-of-Oompa-Loompas chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
oh god, i was totally cracking up. please, you must update this one. it's so sad, but also funny. seriously, i read the thing that says genre and i was like, how can one put drama and humor in one thing. it's true, you've mastered it! genius. and sad. update soon, please. you haven't updated in nearly a year, so please write something, anything!
cutebabe058 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
sorta sad but i like it..
Renege chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
OMG you have to update! This is hysterical! I LOVE THIS!
music4mysoul chapter 3 . 7/18/2005
Oh my god this was soo funny, I'm in hysterics this is hilarious. I love the fact that although this story deals with death and stuff there's so much humor in it, I love it, please continue soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »