Reviews for Crush
havensworth chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
then what and where is the sequel
nikkie chapter 9 . 7/26/2008
Question? is this beastboy/raven saga even going anywhere? The last three-five chapters they've just been staring at each other, with only one kiss c'mon guys you can do better than that I know you can.
purple-phoenix93 chapter 16 . 1/12/2008
i must admit that was pretty funny
kinkywatersprite chapter 13 . 9/30/2006
i think you have a problem with this page...all you have on it is a diclaimer and one letter...if thats how u mean it to be then im not complaining but...some people might need it so they know whats going on in the next chapter...just a suggestion...dnt hurt me 'cause im not flaming
Icee chapter 6 . 6/23/2006
Let me Guess, Jessica is an angel sent to get couples together. Damn that was obvious!lol o ;p :)
only-getting-darker chapter 7 . 8/13/2005
0OH i want a flying donkey! is it to late to get one?
only-getting-darker chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
:-D now im reading this one! and then im going to read the sequel! yay!
Steve-Racer chapter 4 . 4/27/2005
Old story. New Review. This is funny and good, even fairly original so far. I like. But umm one issue I have is this. "He declared as he went to the couch to see if there was anything good on at six o’clock in the morning." At least as far as Beast Boy is concerned the only good thing that couild be on the couch would be Raven! SCHA-WING!

*cough*

Steve Racer
Half-Gothic Chick chapter 16 . 4/10/2005
good story
Half-Gothic Chick chapter 13 . 4/10/2005
y isnt ch 13 showing
Wilted Paper Flowers chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Milli and Ron:

THIS STORY ROX! It's really good...

I have a question...In this story, you two said that you guys lived together or somethin'...Is that true? If it is, how come? BLAH! I am too curious sometimes...but please reply! It will be very much appreciated. You two are truly talented writers!

Maggie
NotReallyAnything chapter 3 . 12/25/2004
NO! KEEP WRITING (and Ron, but only 'cause he seems cute) ! and really, it's long enough. i mean. it is YOUR STORY! you can make it as long as you want. *_*
freak4hillaryduff chapter 10 . 11/24/2004
freak4hillaryduff:there is something i have been wanting to say for a long time*takes big breath and screams at the top af my lungs*I HATE TERA!

!

if i owned teen titans tera would not be in it for

one of 2 reasons:a)she would never have existed

b)me and niki were sucked into the tv and beat her to death with chairs,sticks,metal rods,pianos,

etc.i'm leaning towards the second one. nikifelton:and i would use the piano.

freak4hillaryduff:good 4 i ever said i liked tera,I TAKE THAT BACK!because IF I EVER DID IT WAS BECAUSE NIKI HIT ME IN THE HEAD WITH HARRY POTTER BOOK #5(IT'S ALMOST 3 INCHES THICK!)

AND IT KNOCKED ME SILLY AND I WAS INSANE!

!

REMEMBER THAT ALL YOU TERA LOVERS,TERA IS EVIL!

freak4hillaryduff chapter 8 . 11/24/2004
nikifelton:THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU SO MUCH!

I LOVE BB/RAVEN STORIES (AND SUGAR TO)!

freak4hillaryduff:i do 2,and thankyou so much for moving it along!

nikifelton:I LOVE SUGAR!SUGAR HIGH ROCKS!

FREAK4HILLARYDUFF:what does that have to do with the story?nikifelton:i don't no,YEAH SUGAR!

FREAK4HILLARYDUFF:please excuse her,she just had 3

m&m :I LOVE SUGAR!

freak4hillaryduff:*stuffs niki into a strait jacket before she hurts herself*
nikifelton chapter 5 . 11/24/2004
nikifelton:YES HP IS HARRY POTTER!READ HARRY POTTER FANFIC!ESPECIALLY DRACO MALFOY!TOM FELTON IS SO FLAMIN'HOT!

FREAK4HILLARYDUFF:exactly how obsessed are you with him?nikifelton:hey,this is my review!

freak4hillaryduff:i said you could lead it,not do it by ,the flirting .MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN!

FREAK4HILLARYDUFF:i would like to say something. WHAT SHE SAID! _