Reviews for POTC: The Curse of the Animal Crackers
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Too funny. Love it! Can't wait to read more!
ThatGirlCalledGrace chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
realii good so far! lolz luvin th Ahnold!
ThatGirlCalledGrace chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
omg how dare u diss the English! :'(
psychobunny410 chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
OMG! This is the second random PoTC fic I have read and laughed at almost immidiantly. Loved the fight scene dealing with marshmallows.
uhhhhhhh.what is my name chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
ha ha ha ha! funny! ha ha ha ha i ha ha can't ha ha ha ha stop ha ha ha laughing! ha ha ha ha! wonderful. *gasp, gasp* whoo, that was a gr8 story!
gatepirate61 chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
I LOVE IT! BEST STORY ON HERE YET. I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE REFERENCE TO MONTY PYTHON, AND CHAPTER 3'S TITLE, THE ONE WITH ALL THE SHIPS(WATCH F*R*I*E*N*D*S MUCH? I LOVE THAT SHOW! EVEN IF IT WAS UNINTENTIONAL, YOU JUST CONNECTED MY TWO FAVORITE ALL-TIME THINGS TO WATCH ON THE TUBE( POTC AND FRIENDS.) AND YOU SURE SEEM TO KNOW POTC LIKE THE BACK OF UR HAND. NOT MANY PEOPLE COULD TELL YOU WHO MURTOGG AND MULLROY ARE. I USUALLY CRITIQUE SOMETHING, BUT FOR THIS WRITING STYLE, I DONT THINK ANYONE COULD HAVE DONE ANY BETTER...THANKS VERY MUCH! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON! ~BETH~
wayunlucky13 chapter 4 . 8/5/2005
So you've seen "Monty Python And The Holy Grail"? that movie was awesome... I love your stories just started reading them...way good heard about them from BlushingBeauty86's favorate stories...I love them...How you could think up a story so random and funny is beyond me...no offense if some how you took offense to that.. I certainly couldn't and if you were going to check if I had any good stories DONT BOTHER I don't have any...*hangs head in shame* but I will probably...someday...I love them..
Eun-Jung chapter 4 . 8/4/2005
Tee hee. _ another amazingly amusing addition, Alexes (wow, look at that aliteration). Although I did think there was going to be some Will Turner & Elizabeth what's-her-last-name action according to the title, the Jack and Will bout will do just fine. Genius bringing in the silly and contemporary into the movies. Just hope the next update will come sooner. But no need to rush!

Sorry for a poor review, but summer is a wasting and I got to finish summer work. . The bane of my existence! Have fune while Chelles is in CA!

Mama Chang
lateBloomer04 chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
I simply LOVED it! The Governator, Darth Vader, Killer Rabbit, the lack of trash cans, Will going blonde *cries with laughter*, Jack and his marshmallows, the country music torture mention, Norrington going into SUPER COMMODORE MODE, just every other line that made me laugh! I wish I could write my humor story as well as yours. Ah well. Update soon PLEASE!
lateBloomer04 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Haha, this story rocks! Although I'd imagine you'd only find it funny if you were American... Anyway, I love the HP style. Good Ship Lollypop, LMAO!
Aeiko chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
Wow. I almost died reading this. - This is going on my fave. list!
EvergreenPirate chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
*Is dying* Hyperventalating...can't...breathe...GAH! Ok im good now. Holy crap that is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Adding it to favorites. Update soon, this is great.
Mystic Catface chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
Lmao, this is a great parody! Please update soon!
mer2y chapter 3 . 3/11/2005
AAH OMG that was hilarious! i love it! i cantwait til you add more. . .i died laughing! UPDATE SOON!
Chelles chapter 3 . 2/7/2005
Lol alexes, that was very funny, it made me totally laugh outloud, not just like lol meaning laugh online yeah tho, ITS JUDE LAW! that was great man, and when i come to visit well write a fic together! wouldnt that be fabulous! yeah, bye alexes! keep writin homeslice!

BUS!