Reviews for When the Chip is Down
spike'smate chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
spike actually DOES sing in the real world and so does giles!

several albums both
ChibiBeth18 chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
*snickers* Lorne just called Giles pumpkin nut. . .
TanyaPotter chapter 9 . 8/12/2006
gr8 story!
cursedgirl chapter 9 . 12/17/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
Wolfram-and-Hart-Sauron chapter 9 . 11/1/2005
This story rocks!
FiftyShadesOfVampires chapter 9 . 10/17/2004
This was an okay story. I did like that you involved the group from LA in it. But was it really necessary to build the story up so much around a spell that was never used in the end? I think that if you are going to be using something like that you should have the spell used. It's like the rule in playwrighting, if there is a gun the first act of a play then it has to be shot by the end of the play. Just something to consider.

But I did like your story. The ending seemed very abrupt to me as well.

AJ
Steph chapter 9 . 9/3/2004
OH YOU SO RULE!so i'm scrolling down and all excited to see what song spike was going to sing...and what'd ya know...*S*? I swear I jumped in my chair and screamed. I wasn't feeling very good today...but now you so made my day...wo i'm a little giddy*s* Thanks for the awesome story!
Fiona12690 chapter 9 . 9/3/2004
lve t thanks fo the great story please write another good one soon ok ! loe your story's , can you read my story 'your the inspiration' it would be nice if you would well write more soon

- rogue
zarabithia chapter 9 . 9/3/2004
AW. I love Lorne, and someone pointed out Xander's hypocripsy. Aw, poor Anya. Poor Willow. Great Tara.
Katie chapter 9 . 9/3/2004
That was beautiful
lil'bit o' evrything360 chapter 8 . 8/23/2004
Make all of em sing,now,now,now! Please? You are such a funny writer,los o' flatery.
Katie chapter 8 . 8/18/2004
I love this and i got to catch up on half the story but love the story so please continue
Katydid1388 chapter 8 . 8/16/2004
another great chapter! continue soon! :)
Liz chapter 8 . 8/16/2004
I love your story, the spike dawn friendship is really cool.
Liz chapter 8 . 8/16/2004
I love your story, the spike dawn friendship is really cool.