Reviews for Racing for Freedom
qikdaelun chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
Wheres kevin, you got to finish the story!
nightthewolf355 chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
I hate kevin! he is so mean to sweet toboe.
nightthewolf355 chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
awesome!
Sukuangtou chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Aww, I really want to know what happens, please update! If you need help with ideas, I'm always happy to help! ;)
My Lunatic Crow chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
please write more, its hard to find a good fanfic that matches each character perfectly!
Midnight Rockers chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I just love this story , please write a few more chapters, please?
go-go-gaget-putter chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
Seriously are you ever guna update? this story is really good, u have no idea, please will u continue? really, what do i have to do to make you continue, i will send u siber cookies and internet hugs lol
copper cat chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
love wolf's rain, and you really captured the thrill of it in this story and your new one as well. all of your stories ROCK! cant wait until next upload!
animal freak17 chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
AWSOME!
Silmeria Cross chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
AHAHAHA I LOVE IT! Chapter 2 c: When Tsume came in, I'm not even a Tsume fangirl, but I literally giggled XD ahaha I'm so lame! Well, anyways I really love this! It's cute...On to chapter 3!
Silmeria Cross chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Wow, I really felt the sadness in Chapter 1 so far! It's very sad...the pain is just gushing from our poor Toboe! He's my favorite character too, always has been and always will be~ I almost felt bad that he was getting treated like that-heck I DID feel bad D: I usually don't feel so horrible but that got me XD I agree with you, I would like to see a Father and Son relationship with Tsume and Toboe too...I hope there's some of that in the further chapters..I shall go and read on now~
heytherepanda chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
Update sometime soon!
blue-blueberry chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
this story is amazing i really want to know what happens please update soon.
Aroara Moon chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
I love this story and i deffantly want to know what happens so when you can please wright on it. Thanks. XD
Lishachan again xD chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
So I have no idea what prompted me to reread this- probably the large number of dogs roaming the streets (a couple look like Toboe)

Anyways I hope this is one of the stories that you are working on :)