Reviews for The Optimus Hunter

I WANNA MEET AVALANCHE! :D
AnnaNonymous121 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This is Comedic Genius! LOL XD
sifra chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
like i totlay love this dude!

please make another chapther!i was giggling all the while

adn whose Avalanch?
sam chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
lol THAT WAS GREAT! im still laughing oh my god! that was the funniest thing i've ever read. i love it! right more like it. keep up the good work mate lol lol
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Lol - I've read fanfiction before I became a member of this site. I had forgotten how funny this one was. :)
TheDrifterAuthor chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
ROTFL! (rolling on the floor laughing) You should do one with Megs and Inferno next! HAHAHAHAHA! Who! Tye-dye Optimus! (sorry i had coffee this morning)
Mina Baker chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Hahahahaha"paintballs"hahahahahaha"running over dinobot"hahahahaaha"video camara"hahhahahahaaha... *gasp*
lonewolf chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
that was great! i love the paintball part. please update i love it!
DarthAnimus chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Oh my...I can't believe I just now found this...This was HILARIOUS! Poor Dinobot, I hope he didn't get a concussion.

...

Oh yeah! Robots don't get concussions. Stupid me! ;)

But I wonder if that paint is going to wash off or does Optimus need a re-paint... Plah, who cares? A great story and it was really well written! If this isn't comedy I don't know what is.
Avro-Chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Heh cute
The-Charcoal-Alchemist chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Hahahahahahahahehehehhehehehe(is lauging too hard to respond)
stardust chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
it's been a long time... hasnt...it? well this is what I get for listening to pokemon mp3s/britny spears I LOVED IT ! DO YOU THINK BRITTNY IS UGLY YOU OTTA LOOK AT HER NOW! ! %$#* IS SHE UGLY
stardust chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
*ha* i like the PLIT what was PLIT ( hides behind desk ) PLIT ( 10 times ) hold on *gets her own paint ball gun* plit plit plit plit plit plit plit plit *gets a very larg paint ball gun* PLIT PLIT PLIT PLIT PLIT THER. PLIT!
stardust chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
falls out of her chair so funny exspetualy the plit,plit plit, plit plit plit,plit plit plit plit, oh shoot I'm getting hit plit in the plit hold on a seck...ok I'm BACK! PLIT! oh man this going to be a long night. (chanting) wright MORE!
Kittie1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
This was halarious! ITS A FEMME WITH A PAINT BALL GUN! Stay outta her way! Great story none the less!