Reviews for The New Ringbearer
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Uhhh...Pippin wasn't quite that stupid. He knew what orcs were. And, in the book he was a little more serious than he was in the movie. Just sayin'. Still enjoying this though.
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
We'll never get to eat...just like Pippin.
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
Hilarious...
Pip the Dark Lord of All chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Hahahaha! This is really good! Umm...it's the Black Speech, not Mordorian.
the Random Oliphaunt chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
yay, Faramir's going on the quest!
the Random Oliphaunt chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
this looks like will be an excellent parody.
"Strangers from distant lands, friends of old, some of you have been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor. The rest of you came anyway."
Call Brandybuck chapter 17 . 10/25/2012
Gandalf the Vanilla-Cream, haha! XD oh, poor Gandalf. Definitely a favorite chapter
Call Brandybuck chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
HAHA! xD oh this is amazing! Keep writing please I love this so much! Very creative and interesting. My favorite part has to be Gandalf the Vanilla-Cream chapter xD
Dbird chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
lol nice chapter. Can't wait to read more :)
ScottishFaerie chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
FUNNY!
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 23 . 9/7/2006
LOL! I love this story! It's really funny. I love it I love it I love it, you HATE it compared to how much I LOVE it! Ahem. Well, update soon! Navaer, mellon nin! ~Arodiel
Kabuki733701 chapter 23 . 9/7/2006
That was great! At least they fared better than Don Quixote did. You know, the actors should sing this. I think it would sound amazing. Anyway, hurray for Faramir and the high note!
SirNotAppearingInThisFilm chapter 23 . 8/20/2006
That's from like... Don Quixote, right? I haven't seen that... I don't think... but wait, if I haven't seen it how did I know that? o_0 Weird... funny chapter, though. _
IceEmber chapter 23 . 8/18/2006
Lol, only they would be arguing about verses and rhyming while on a dangerous quest. _
Princess of Ithilien chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
I don't have time to read the rest right now, but I love what I've read so far.