Reviews for The New Ringbearer
the Random Oliphaunt chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
yay, Faramir's going on the quest!
the Random Oliphaunt chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
this looks like will be an excellent parody.
"Strangers from distant lands, friends of old, some of you have been summoned here to answer the threat of Mordor. The rest of you came anyway."
Call Brandybuck chapter 17 . 10/25/2012
Gandalf the Vanilla-Cream, haha! XD oh, poor Gandalf. Definitely a favorite chapter
Call Brandybuck chapter 23 . 10/14/2012
HAHA! xD oh this is amazing! Keep writing please I love this so much! Very creative and interesting. My favorite part has to be Gandalf the Vanilla-Cream chapter xD
Dbird chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
lol nice chapter. Can't wait to read more :)
ScottishFaerie chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
FUNNY!
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 23 . 9/7/2006
LOL! I love this story! It's really funny. I love it I love it I love it, you HATE it compared to how much I LOVE it! Ahem. Well, update soon! Navaer, mellon nin! Arodiel
Kabuki733701 chapter 23 . 9/7/2006
That was great! At least they fared better than Don Quixote did. You know, the actors should sing this. I think it would sound amazing. Anyway, hurray for Faramir and the high note!
SirNotAppearingInThisFilm chapter 23 . 8/20/2006
That's from like... Don Quixote, right? I haven't seen that... I don't think... but wait, if I haven't seen it how did I know that? o_0 Weird... funny chapter, though. _
IceEmber chapter 23 . 8/18/2006
Lol, only they would be arguing about verses and rhyming while on a dangerous quest. _
Princess of Ithilien chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
I don't have time to read the rest right now, but I love what I've read so far.
The Lazy Straitjackit chapter 22 . 7/10/2006
Amazing! Magnificent! Wondrous! Hell funny! Oh my, an intelligent Pippin, a childish Aragorn... And Boromir isn't dead! You aren't going to kill him, are you?

Looking forward to more!
Kabuki733701 chapter 22 . 6/4/2006
That was hilarious! Do write more!
TheMushroomComander chapter 22 . 6/2/2006
YAY! I like fun!...

-TMC
IceEmber chapter 22 . 5/25/2006
Success! _ Sorry I had quite an adventure myself trying to get my computer to load this screen. Hilarious! I kept giggling and my brother was giving me strange looks. I wish you could somehow call up Peter Jackson and have him film this. I wouldn't be able to watch it all for rolling helplessly on the flooring crying my eyes out from laughing so hard. _