Reviews for Mine Only

Thanks for the story !
Even tha part where Nathaniel's accident make me sad T.T

Good job ! *\./*
Rice-Ball247 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
aww this was well written and I enjoyed it very much, despite referring to Harry as a 'she' for the majority of the fic. I don't usually read fem!Harry, even if Harry is just doing it for pregnancy, but regardless, this is one of the (VERY VERY FEW) that I have read and enjoyed.

it was sad when Nathaniel died, although it felt like that part was a bit skimmed over, it's understandable, since he wasn't really the focus of the story. I was confused at the start, but it all made sense eventually.

And the last part with Draco being attacked and latched onto by all the 'brats' made me giggle. He reminds me of Yuki Eiri from Gravitation. I don't know if you were intending for that to happen, but he really does remind me of Yuki in this fic.

Anyway, I'm trying to find the adult version, but so far I'm unsuccessful (I was looking from my phone, but have now moved to the computer to leave a good review - you deserve it).

If you have the time, could you please link me? I'll try looking for it now anyway. bye!
glitterball chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I can't believe that this story only has two reviews! It is strange amazing and wonderful all at the same time! Well done!
Mandisius chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
OMG! That's so sweet! I've been following HF and saw this! Sque! It was so sweet! OMFG! Malachi Nathaniel Malfoy! MNM! Eie! Did you plan that or what? Oh God, that was AWESOME! Write more, pls! I can't wait for any of your updates!
Shania Maxwell chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
ah i love it! yay people! sweet!