Reviews for Within Reach
screef chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Why do I always end up reading good stories that are never going to be completed :(
GuesssWho chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
WELL?
kuro's girl chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
A Doc Ock story that I didn't reveiw? My God. Great story. Please, please update soon.
mercenarychick chapter 5 . 9/21/2005
this story is so cool u should update
EnigmaSphinx chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
I was enjoying this little tidbit when the words ran out... Something must be done to repair the deficit. One of the really surprising things here is the use of small detail to bring the tale to full vibrant life. I was especially struck with by the description of the violinist, it seemed to perfectly placed and the tone was eloquent. Please consider writing more on this story.
bogus chapter 5 . 5/21/2005
Nice story! I have a character in simular prediment-sp- with Doc Ock... like how your is! Can't wait to read Chess Game... so will we see Ock be ock and show some anger? :) Nice story! God has given you much talent.
samus20018 chapter 4 . 4/6/2005
Please, please, please continue this story. Its one of the best fanfics I have read.
a fan chapter 5 . 1/8/2005
THIS IS GREAT! I LOV EIT! PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASE?
Heather chapter 5 . 11/20/2004
Great story. I have to admit, I had no idea where you were going to take this from the first chapter, but I like how it's turned out. The growing interaction between Abbie and Otto is great. I hope that the arms begin to understand Abbie so that they become friends. Update soon please!
Special Agent Dana Scully chapter 4 . 10/26/2004
Ok I KNOW you aint gonna just stop writing and leave us hangin! SO MANY TIMES THAT HAPPENS TO ME! Please post soon!
Special Agent Dana Scully chapter 5 . 10/23/2004
YEAH I love this story! LOL Sorry I been a silent reader for forever. You gotta keep goin! I need more!
hazelstarr chapter 5 . 10/21/2004
girl, please continue, we begs, we groval!

i love this story, it's probably because of my daddy issues, but i would love to see the outcome of thier father, daughter relationship.

update when u feel ready to is all we has to say!

hazelstarr
blue-fuzzy chapter 5 . 10/3/2004
Oh please, oh please finish the next chapter soon. This is a really brilliant and wonderful story you have :)
blue-fuzzy chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
Oh my gosh, you have me at the edge of my seat. I love your writing, it is so incredibly awesome. And i can actually feel and hear everyone talking. Keep it up!
Lieutenant Lindsey chapter 5 . 9/18/2004
That is totally awesome...

I'm guessing Otto's now a replacement

Dad.

[ponders] I'ld like to have a supervillain Dad!

L.L.