Reviews for When a Savior is Saved
Love Raven chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I have to admit this should have a sequel, if you should start writing again.
Totong chapter 19 . 9/29/2012
One of the best yuri stories in the Soul Calibur for the story friend.
Snorbie chapter 19 . 3/1/2012
Awesomenes prevails
SolemnSaturn chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Hello!

Im here to add a review about your story.

Amazing Sophitia and Taki made a beatifull couple.

Congratulations! Good story.
Tuume chapter 8 . 11/26/2007
I've read this dozens of times but didn't get a profile until last year. I love the flirting. Good job.
Sakura cc chapter 19 . 10/19/2007
Nice!
Pretend2besome1 chapter 19 . 6/3/2007
Damn, you just successfully make me liking this pair, they’re so sweet!

It was funny when Sophitia eyeing the fish like it was her prey LOL.

I’m glad there’ll be a sequel, great story!
shawn chapter 10 . 5/23/2007
I want to read more i think you should either do another one and continue this one as well and I dont mind with that other stuff you put in your really good. great job
Billy Rose chapter 19 . 2/11/2006
oh awesome fic!

this has to be the first SC femslash fic I've read and it kicks ass

can't wait for this sequel

those bastites sound pretty awesome by the way

and yay! Setsuna! :)
vamp-haruka chapter 19 . 10/27/2005
I love the story its nice to see them before anything ever happened and the teasing nature from Sophitia was refreshing. I waish she was still a Were-cat like sets because it would have been fun to see how she would have coped with it
Yunalesca200 chapter 15 . 2/17/2005
Setsuna is Bastet's daughter? Kol! So, this is the part where Sophitia gets turned back into a human... right?
Yunalesca200 chapter 13 . 2/17/2005
I love how u give Sophitia a wild and seductive side. That's one side of Sophitia I've never seen before. The 1 im familiar with is a wise Sophie on a mission to save her kids. she's usually a family person, less interested in seducing people. SC2 rox! Sophie rox! Cassie rox! Taki rox!
drunkenwerewolf chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
one of the best damn things ive ever read
Unholy Terror chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Hey this is bloody good! What is WarHammer though? Carry on with the good work. Peace be with you.
Lee3 chapter 19 . 10/6/2004
I read the story and I enjoyed it. Loved the fight scenes (especially the catfight) and the romance scenes (and this is coming from a 20 year old guy who despises romance scenes). One question: Who doesn't like lesbian (I refuse to say yuri) fics besides religious zealots anyway?

Anyway kick ass fic, couldn't have asked for a better pairing.

Lee3

P.S. You're not the only one who enjoys listening to Daft Punk (I think that's Techno as well as Electronica...aww who cares it's all the same to me, good.)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »