Reviews for Last Goodbye
flaymzofice chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I have never disliked Logan, nor harboured any particular fondness for him but for once, I feel like I understand him. I never took time to consider his perspective, my primary and perhaps solitary focus having always been Max and Alec, but having it put so plainly in front of me, I really do feel for him.

There is a beauty, a poetic beauty in his pain and his weakness, but a beauty seen only in such writing and handling of the material. Credit is very deserved for a brilliant well written piece.
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
This is excellent, I love the beginning and the whole freaking brilliance of this, so beautifully written.
Faithrss chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
hey

When I found this my first reaction was why had I not seen this before at NWP? Now I see why.

I am obviously an Alec fan.. and not so fond of Logan.. but I just had to appauld this peice of work.

As always you capture the sadness and set it down on page in a way I could never dream of mastering.

I may not like Logan..but this made me understand him..even feel sorry for him. That is no mean feat.

It was perfect in it's sadness..I loved it.

Faith.
Astra chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Beautiful! Hope your muse decides to stay around.
Fair Cate chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
So angsty! But yet so unbelievably beautiful!

Great piece!

Cate
Azure Blue chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Wow. Wow. I dont know what else to say at this moment really. You blew me away.

Okay here goes my thoughts on this story. I felt a tear kick in at "We both knew this would be our last goodbye." and by the time Logan was wishing he'd kissed her I was crying! When you read between the lines it's interesting (and heart breaking) to think that Logan's so sad for losing Max he wishes he had kissed her and died. So in a way he's wishing he'd committed suicide? See if you'd put that any other way, like with a gun or something I'd say "no logan would never do that!" but that he would die just to kiss her before she goes out of his life forever? I think I cold believe that. And the way you tied up 'the memory burns' line from the challenge at the end was beautifully done. Beautiful story!
Amberglass chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Okay, you made me cry and believe me no other story has ever made me do that. It was beautiful, and I hope you continue with it, do they ever meet again. But maybe you should leave that to the reader's imagination. Wonderful story, then again when aren't you stories beautiful. I hope you decide to update this.
Spacey chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Logan and Max might go against what you believe in, but it is Dark Angel. The Dark Angel that we all saw and fell in love with. As much as I love Alec I do know the difference.

I cried twice in Dark Angel. When Logan and Max told each other other, "I love you" in Borrowed Time. And when I read your story.
FireHand chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Not much to say. Enjoyed reading this story. Short and to the point, felt like I was standing a few meters away and observing them.
nataqi chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
wow... this is amazing.. not the fic.. well the fic is amazing too, but the fact that i just read a ML fic and didn't totally hate it.. i actually liked it..

well done, though you haven't turned me,.. you may have placed a bit of sympathy for him in my heart!

N
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
You're brilliant- you know that, right?