Reviews for The Best Days of our Lives
ImthePelican chapter 15 . 1/8/2011
Your story is pissing me off.

Where's the Louis and Tawny shindig?

Why isnt Louis doing anything to make Tawny see this Corey is a jerkoff.

I better get some answers in the next chapters.
iamnotachicken chapter 28 . 10/2/2005
I just wanna say congrats on finishing, (a rare feat) and thanks for a good read.

snowboarder9 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
good chapter
kellywelly chapter 27 . 8/3/2005
swet story

kellywelly chapter 24 . 8/3/2005
good chap

kellywelly chapter 20 . 8/2/2005
aww this was a good chap

-kellywelly chapter 28 . 7/20/2005
aww that ending was so sweet! bad corey. cant wait til you start making another story! you are gonna, right? please do. your good :]

kellywelly chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
love your story! -kelly
kellywelly chapter 28 . 7/10/2005
man.. this is so good! i
kellywelly chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
hey! i havent had time to read your whole story but its really good from what i can tell! i love it! please read mine. pen name: kellywelly email: and you can IM me on AIM at kailiahio5! please read my story and tell me how im doing. i JUST started! im totally new at this. thanks! bye! -kelly
puremith chapter 24 . 11/16/2004
Sweet, it looks like Louis isn't gonna let me down. I could picture the whole scene, but i shudder at what tom would consider a war whoop. ;)
puremith chapter 23 . 11/11/2004
hey, now your making me mad at some characrers, (Corey and Louis) and that means its a good story i guess. obviously I don't like Corey cuz he's a jerk, but man, Louis needs to grow up and be a man. he should challenge Corey to a duel or something. ;) Seriously, good job, and please update soon.
dead dont write chapter 23 . 11/11/2004
Hey, this story is really good, I read through it all in one sitting, and now i need to know what happens next! If Tawny get's hurt because Louis was too scared to talk to her I'm going to come beat him up! ;)
christina chapter 22 . 11/2/2004
OOh, getting really exciting! I hope Louis can warn tawny about corey, what a jerk! Great chap :D
christina chapter 21 . 10/25/2004
oh what will happen at the party? hopefully louis beats corey up!