Reviews for Behind Two Masks
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Invisible Rose chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
did you die?
teenie17 chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
Oh this is so god! please update soon. can't wait to see what Snape will do. along with Hermione when she finds out who he is!
Invisible Rose chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
hurry up and update please and have longer chaps please
MIss Elvira Dark chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
Oh, how awful of you! You merely killed me, I was hoping you'd get more of the story, but alas you disappointed me. By the way, I might take you up on that offer. I'd find it very amusing to see you squeel under mine's eye. *Smirk* Just so you know, if you wish to remain living, you better write a longer chapter next one, and be a bit more discriptive. I wouldn't mind reading for hours on end about how stupod Severus must feels, or vise versa if she had just realized who she had been gauking at.-Miss Elvira Dark ()
MIss Elvira Dark chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
strangecloud chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
-I love s'mores. So here is a flame for both of us to eats some. Bad story. I hate it.

-No I am just kidding. That was for a s'more. That was a really good chapter. I can just picture Snape's face as she says her name. Updates soon please.

~Momsangel~
Kerichi chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
Good story...I really like the concept - although tall, dark and snarky Snape is more than man enough for me-lol.

However...Since Severus went to school with the Marauders...Will you please, somewhere mention that he was so brilliant he went to school at age 6 instead of 11 so the space/time continueum won't be disrupted? After all, he could have been doing the glam biz back then as well. Strange thought - will you be making him part fey? If so, can SSHG have a dance w/ fairies moment a la Peter Pan?

btw - am asking authors whose writing I like to R&R my fic Simply Irresistible -hint, hint!_
fresh8 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
interesting. update.
Miss Elvira Dark chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
YOu btter damn well continue your story! LOL, it's good thus far, and I am on the edge of my seat ready for it to start to form before my eyes, Mind you I was dissopointed with how short you made this chapter. I was litterally screaming for more..LOL, Not litterally, but that's what you would want. However, I picture, he somehow liked her without her mask, eh? And was quite shocked when he found out who she really was? Heh, Ironic, if she knew his name, I think she'd have the same reaction, wouldn't you say so?-Miss Dark ()
Miss Elvira Dark chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
strangecloud chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
That was good. I love how people change Hermione's apperance. No flames for now!
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
The log-in thingy hates me...*sniffs* Good story, u should update... i would put u on my author alerts list but seeing as i cant log in... cud u email me and tell me when plz? thanx

cya