Reviews for Two Little Boys Meet
So friggen cute This is literally adorable, I love it!
savemyunicornclarence chapter 1 . 5/27
This was so cute. I love how Lily and James were alive. That warmed my heart, but made me wonder what happened to Voldemort. As well, Draco and Harry were adorable. Oh my God, did I want to hug them! They were pretending to be kittens. How is that not adorable? Everything was perfect, and I really wished this was canon. Imagine how everything would have changed ... makes me very happy. I love extreme AUs, much to one of my friend's dismay, who very much likes any fanfiction closest canon. Very cute and fluffy.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Aw...! So sweet!
n.harkin.9 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
so sweet! i LOVE it!
paramorechick04 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is sooooooo cute! I love little harry and draco:) i wish they were cannon sometimes:/ meh oh well! Very good story! Did u ever write a sequel?
LoveTheForeverGone chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I know it's been a long time, but could you please add to this? I favortied your this story a long time ago, and wanted to read it again - It's so good! I wish there were more stories like this out there. Adding anything to this would make me so happy :) But if not, that's ok. I'll still have this story to read on bad days .
Kagami-SM chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Aw~ So much sweet fluffiness !
TooManyWhatIfs chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This has got to be the most adorable thing I have ever read :D
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I can't even... I just... That was so... adorable!
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
So sweet!

Its so adorable!
butterpie chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
What a wonderful story, especially when they're both so shy at the beginning-so sweet! Please write another where they meet again and are older-please :)!
Nicole chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This has got to be one of the cutest things I have ever read.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »