Reviews for Beauty And Her Beast
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I'm only on chapter 3 and I know that this is one of the best fanfics ever. A Harry potter/Disney crossover!? Could I ask for more?!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!
One of my fav Dramione fics :D
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Hermione cried out loud. 'I do love him! I love him more than you could ever imagine. Do you hear me Draco? I love you.'
The three of them sat in silent surprise as one last breath of air was released from Draco's body. At the same time, on a table beside the window in Draco's chamber, the final petal on the rose drifted slowly to the ground.

You are killing me, woman!

Btw, there's a little mistake here: 'Your coming with me now. Don't even try to protest.' Should be YOU'RE :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
The beast stood and walked over to his dressing cabinet. Thrusting it open, he grabbed a handful of assortments and threw them at the floor in front of the beady-eyed elves.
'There, I am no longer your master.'

This had me in tears. No joke.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
...she backed away slowly. 'Draco listen to me…'

Oh, Hermione, you didn't. D:
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Ommmggggglahdkfkjfvfb! She found out, didn't she?
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Again, you're doing a great job writing a beauty and the beast fic - Harry potter style, I'm your own way.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I'll have to admit, I was so worried about how you were going to apply the beauty and the beast in the Harry potter world, but this is actually amazing so far! I've read quite a few Harry potter fics based on other stories but they tend to be a virtual copy. This, however, is actually original in its own way.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
hahaha sounds like a quote from pirates of the caribbean
'Will, how many times must I ask you to call me Elizabeth?'
"At least once more, Miss Swann, as always."

HAHAHHAAHHA
jessi chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Great story, I really liked it!
Penelope2210 chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
This story was just awesome...I absolutely loved it.
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
one of my favorite fairy tails written with my favorite harry potter pairing! loved it
FidusEtFortiter chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
I love Beauty and the Beast as well as Beastly. This story fit perfectly with Draco and Hermione. I love it. Thanks for sharing. :)
Leedle-leedle-lee chapter 11 . 12/12/2009
I love the deleted scenes! "...Yes, we are having someone scrape him up now..." I fell off my chair laughing so hard!
toolazytowrite chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
I may continue reading this later.

- First couple of chapters are a bit dragging.

- Writer's descriptions are a bit confusing or ridiculous sometimes, e.g. "..invitingly shiny and soft", "not taking much careful precision", "let her weight slip casually onto the door", "heard her voice echo through the hallways and bounce off the walls", "Time elongated as they both...", "books related to black magic and seductions into evil complacency", "With furrowed brow, and with long stretched ears, Hermione again wondered what on earth was going on."

- Weak plot

- When Hermione encountered the werewolves outside the castle gate, why didn't she try to disapparate?

- House elves are SLAVES, do you really think their masters (the Malfoys, no less!) will train them to speak better English?

- Hermione wrote that the castle is heavily influenced by magic. Yet she thought she was hallucinating or going mad when she found the library in order after she came out of the hidden chamber. I think she would have immediately suspected dark magic. Would you really suspect there is something wrong with your mind when you are in a magical world, where pictures move, things float, or people disappear in the blink of an eye?

- Hermione would have smelled alcohol in Viktor's breath even while he was talking to her and not only after he snored.

- Shouldn't Hermione wonder why the beast will know how to send a letter to her father if there are no owls to deliver it?

- I have read of card-reading, reading tea leaves, or palm reading, but storm reading? In book 3, Harry & Ron never mentioned they were being taught how to divine using the weather. Can you really read future events through a storm? If that is possible, I think only a true seer can do it and there was no indication that Hermione is a seer.