Reviews for Beauty And Her Beast
Nikki Pond chapter 11 . 2/5
Is it strange that there is a news about Emma getting her role as Belle in the Beauty of the Beast? Fans are already fighting that Tom Felton should be the Beast.

Creepy. There's already a story.

I like this story. A little cliche but a good one. ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I'm only on chapter 3 and I know that this is one of the best fanfics ever. A Harry potter/Disney crossover!? Could I ask for more?!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!
One of my fav Dramione fics :D
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Hermione cried out loud. 'I do love him! I love him more than you could ever imagine. Do you hear me Draco? I love you.'
The three of them sat in silent surprise as one last breath of air was released from Draco's body. At the same time, on a table beside the window in Draco's chamber, the final petal on the rose drifted slowly to the ground.

You are killing me, woman!

Btw, there's a little mistake here: 'Your coming with me now. Don't even try to protest.' Should be YOU'RE :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
The beast stood and walked over to his dressing cabinet. Thrusting it open, he grabbed a handful of assortments and threw them at the floor in front of the beady-eyed elves.
'There, I am no longer your master.'

This had me in tears. No joke.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
...she backed away slowly. 'Draco listen to me…'

Oh, Hermione, you didn't. D:
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Ommmggggglahdkfkjfvfb! She found out, didn't she?
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Again, you're doing a great job writing a beauty and the beast fic - Harry potter style, I'm your own way.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I'll have to admit, I was so worried about how you were going to apply the beauty and the beast in the Harry potter world, but this is actually amazing so far! I've read quite a few Harry potter fics based on other stories but they tend to be a virtual copy. This, however, is actually original in its own way.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
hahaha sounds like a quote from pirates of the caribbean
'Will, how many times must I ask you to call me Elizabeth?'
"At least once more, Miss Swann, as always."

jessi chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Great story, I really liked it!
Penelope2210 chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
This story was just awesome...I absolutely loved it.
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
one of my favorite fairy tails written with my favorite harry potter pairing! loved it
FidusEtFortiter chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
I love Beauty and the Beast as well as Beastly. This story fit perfectly with Draco and Hermione. I love it. Thanks for sharing. :)
Leedle-leedle-lee chapter 11 . 12/12/2009
I love the deleted scenes! "...Yes, we are having someone scrape him up now..." I fell off my chair laughing so hard!