Reviews for See You Around
roganjalex chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
Musical Redhead chapter 9 . 1/24/2012
I'll bet you $10 Tristan and Rory were roped into the same function. ;)
Musical Redhead chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
"She frowned a little, not enjoying the tone of his voice. Not that she didn't want him to have a good time, but he just seemed a little. . . too excited."

-Someone likes Tristan. -Imagine that in a sing-song voice.
Musical Redhead chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
So back in the day (read: all the time before you started NWB), I only got story reviews for the WHW series, so you have some Trories that I've never read. I read the one where Rory met Tristan abroad SEVERAL months ago, but failed to review, mostly because I'm a terrible person.

I see you wrote this one back in 2004. It's interesting, the way a lot of people turned to fanfiction for refuge back during S4/S5ish, when the show was getting so disappointing.

Anyway. This should keep me occupied for a while, and on the days that I spend waiting for NWB to be updated. :D

I like this first chapter, because I like any premise where Tristan and Rory meet again. And also because you wrote it, so of course it's good, and will be a good story. The POV shifts and use of pronouns instead of their names was a little confusing at first, but I got used to it. And it made Tristan a bit more mysteries.

I hope they ditch their dates and find something more fun to do, in company that doesn't bore them to death.
Genevah chapter 18 . 11/8/2011
Yea.. I'm stalking your fics.. And what? ;D

Love this!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 18 . 3/14/2009
Loved it! :) Awesome work! :)
annon chapter 18 . 2/5/2009
You make me want to be Rory. Sigh. Trory love
Alenor chapter 18 . 7/2/2008
aw, how sweet! great story ~ Alenor.
dracosnumber1girl chapter 18 . 2/12/2008
So sweet, and so amazing. Just, amazing.
1kade1 chapter 18 . 10/13/2007
Love your story! love how you describe everything )

amazing fic!
KelseyBell910 chapter 18 . 6/6/2007
this was SO good! ] i loved the ending especially! ] u r a great writer!
fluffykogome chapter 18 . 5/12/2007
jagielski chapter 18 . 3/30/2007
I can't believe I've never read this one before. Amazing job!
enviedxl0ve chapter 18 . 3/23/2007
Amazing. I really liked your story and how desperate Tristan was in chapter 17. You're an awesome writer and I think you should keep up the good work. Maybe you can give me some tips, too. Anyway, incredible job. I loved it!

iamextraordinary chapter 18 . 2/19/2007
hi! amazing trory :) i loved the beginning, the middle, the end and the epilogue and all other parts in between! haha- i totally thought that they were each other's dates! that chappie was so unexpected :) another story to add to my favorites :D