Reviews for Mama's Boy
YukiTenVianey Team chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
So sad that Gaara makes himself believe that Shukaku is actually his mother to make himself feel better :(
Great job, by the way.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Loved it! Thank you so much!
Arashi-Kumo chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
...Wow...Twisted, dark, I love it. Great job.
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Oh geez, this was creepy... albeit in a good way. :) I'm very interested in the way Gaara and Shukaku regard each other, because I know it'd be very different than the relationship between Naruto and the Nine Tails. I'm actually tempted to do one of these myself, with Gaara and Shukaku, if I ever get the courage to try and write Shukaku's personality. 0 Anyway, good job on this. :)
Nymyrra chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Interesting. Perhaps a little more detail could make this less confusing, but overall, very interesting.
Gaarafan14 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
That's cool! I thought something like that would happen! Shukuku always seemed like the minipulitive type.
Raefele chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Dude, awesome! Gaara's always a good boy... XD
Midnight-sama chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
... That's one hell on an interesting mother/son relationship! Twisted yet oddly enjoyable...
let.me.cry chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
This fic made me visibily shiver. I always thought that chapter was so creepy, but great too (I'm a sasugaa addict) Anyway, that was pretty cool. Kazekage-sama got what he deserved!
Redallover chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
The last line is my favorite. Wonderfully deranged.
Chumpette chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Gah... *angstangstangst* LOVED this. Completely and totally AWESOME-NESS. Very well written; I love the dialogue. Very, very good!
Chobit 00 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
I must sing my angst song! ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST ANGST-

Gaara: Will you stop singing? You're pissing me off.

Chobit OO: Yes master...
Burning tree chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
The last sentence was really interesting! I like it.
tatsumaki chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Gaara oneshots are a subject near and dear to my heart, so I had to review this. _ This is a good fic, and a good attempt at capturing Gaara's mental state. I like it. However, it's a little bit melodramatic - don't get me wrong, Gaara's life itself is melodramatic - but I felt that it could have benefitted from a little bit more understatement.

On the other hand, the ending was _perfect_. I love the last line! It gives me shivers!

Anyway, thanks for feeding my obsession!
sasukara chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Good work gives me a clear view of Gaara.