Reviews for Queer
passanger chapter 1 . 3/15
Nice. Very fluffy.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Aw, that was so cute! I love the pairing Taichi/Yamato! They are so cute and adorable together! It's one of my favorite pairings. Yamato is one of my favorite characters! I love submissive Yamato.

I love this story so much!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Wow, I'm not even sure what I just read. This had to be one of the most amusing things I've ever read although I am slightly offended because I am bisexual and I don't appreciate homosexual stereotypes. I not really into a man's "rear end", I prefer the chest and abdomen. But overall, I really liked this short story. It was cute all right. Nicely done!
Celaj15 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I had a great laugh! Great story.
Liasid chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
:) That was really cute.
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
*gives dumb smile with two thumps up* ...*drools a little*..,,
Daughter of Pluto chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Ha! Victory is mine! I can name all the cameos. XD
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Simple yet mind-blowing! I love this story!
You really have to consider making a multi chapters sequel. The foundation has been very good here. And to be honest, your amazingly entertaining writing skill should really be utilized.
Keep up with the good stuff!
Silent Pandemonium chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Nice fic, Mat and Tai are so cute! Ever since I watched it as a kid Matt was my favorit, but damn, ten years is a long time, I even had to look up the names because I couldn't remember the characters... i know, shame on me. Anyway, first digimon fanfic I've ever read and I really liked it _

Nice fic and keep up the good work!
Rainbow09 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
It's been so long since I frist read this! And I still laughed hard! xDD

Way too cute!
k-shee chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This was amazing! :D I'm slightly disappointed at the lack of Taito fics here, but the quality of the writing makes up for it. Thank you so much for the good read!
Angel-Hunteress chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Absolutely LOVED IT. OH MY GOD! )
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
He's not gay but Queer. And there is so a different thing XD

Awesome story
DaiHinMin chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Hi, this was a cute story, very funny. I really liked the cameos. great ending.

-thanks for a great story :)
stranger12 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Wow, had to go read the other reviews to get all the references (though it took a little while to understand 'em all).

Though I never though Eiji had great hair. And Yuki's obviously queer, and Ryoma molesting Matt? Ho ho, if that's not the funniest moment in Digimon/POT history, I don't know what is (though Matt staring at Tezuka when he's hurt's pretty funny also)

Poor little queer Yama-chan.