Reviews for Lovers and Liars
Abby chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
This is great! Please update!
ZeoUnit chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
Very nice story. I'm kinda sad to see that after so much time it still didn't get any updates, i hope that this will change in the near future.

In any-cease hope that you will continue write it, so good luck with this story and best wishes from ZeoUnit
Kitsune6 chapter 8 . 11/28/2010
Glad this story isn't dead. I love this pairing. Nice writing.

Keep up the good work!
thormac chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
il be watching the progress of this story...:p (that means i like it a lot.:p)
Silo666 chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
kool so when do u plan to update
Clover chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
I loved this! I ca hardly wait to see what Hilde does next.
Clover chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Oh, yeah an update! I love this I can't wait to see what happens next!
Sylver Secret chapter 3 . 7/30/2007
the plot thickens...i hope you come to your senses and finish this story!
Sylver Secret chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Hilde moves fast, doesn't she? I love HildexHeero fics, they just make me wanna squeal with glee. This one is pretty good so far, in lieu of some of the spelling/grammar mistakes. I don't wanna get my hopes up hasn't been updated in a while...*goes to read anyway*
Kitsune6 chapter 3 . 7/3/2006
I think this story is great. Don't let the lack of reviews discourage you. Only about 2 percent of people leave reviews. This is a solid story with good potential. Keep up the great work.
Spike the Cross chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
I wonder how heero feels about this? Id be pissed, i mean, cuz either way, duos gonna be all weird to him. Like it was his idea hee/hil got together or something.

oh, yeah. Duo and Heero are really true to their tv show personas. Not alot of fanfics keep their personalities so well. I like it!

Bai bai

Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2004
i really like this story
Zeros Lost Soul chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
I'd like to see more of this, never read one quite like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
this is a good story, u should finish it evev if people dont review
Spike the Cross chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
i like this. If youi write more, i will read it and write long, drawn out, pointless reviews. Those are the best kind. just kidding. But if you write it... I will read.