Reviews for Angelic Virtue
Captain Senshi chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I will admit that this is one of the few actually good fics I've ever read. I hope that you will update soon and not forget about it. I enjoyed it very much.
Aeon014 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Hello there I was just searching around for awhile trying to find an interesting story when I saw the Galaxy Angel section and decided to check it out. I looked at the summary to you're story and thought it looked good so I decided to read it and well I have to admit it was really good.

I thought it was very well written up to this point and I also noticed know grammatical errors... at least none that I could see. I also thought that the interactions between the characters was well thought out.

I'm surprised that there isn't alot of reviews for this story even though it is very good but then again there aren't alot of stories in this section to begin with.

I hope you don't let this story fade because I think it is very enjoyable and can become even better especially when the rest of characters appear. But don't rush you're self its obvious that you've got other things going on and when it comes to fanfiction it's good to get a few chapters with great quality than getting a bucnh of rushed chapters that suck.
Selryam chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
A very good fic. Your writing skill has improved a lot since the first chapter, and Milfeulle and Vanilla are in character... though 'in character' is different for the anime, manga, and game... I look foward to seeing him interacting with the other Angels.
Utimaclaw chapter 4 . 8/29/2006
...hey I haven't review ever since my brother told me to get off his computer :/ but now I have my own hahhahahahahah!

Either way please update. Don't forget about this story (
Shadowzero789 chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
Oh yay you updated! (even though it was quite short -_-) I thought that you might had given up on this story! But thankfully you aren't.

And yes I do want to write stories but like you, I have school and such stuff. But that isn't the real reason. The real deal is that MY FREAKING COMPUTER KEEPS ON GETTING PROBLEMS! LIKE THIS YEAR, IT BROKE DOWN FOR THE 5 TIME! Gr... I hate my computer. I right now even as I write this am forced to use another computer to do any thing.

I already have a story all set out, just can't work my computer so I can put it on fanfiction. Heck, I can't even update my profile.

I hope that you update soon because the more that I wait, the more I expect from people. ;)
Shadowzero789 chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
...You really like pushing my patience don't you?

...PLEASE UPDATE SOON! DON'T YOU DARE KEEP ME HANGING LIKE THIS FOR OVER A YEAR LIKE LAST TIME!
Shadowzero789 chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
Hi! I finally made an account on fanfiction now I can try to write some of my own story!

Also WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE? STOP MAKING REFERENCES TO ME!

Oh yes please update! The girls and Jai are very... cute. There I said it! Now don't you dare black mail me because I said cute.
montypython320 chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
hmm, nice story, wonder if Chitose will show up later.
Twillyzorak chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
Hello this is the sister of Shadowzero and Utlimclaw!

Please make Milfeulle be the one will Jai!

UPDATE soon please or I will get a rope and hang you over a fire!
Utimaclaw chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
I am liking where you are goin with this story.

But here is a suggeston, have all the girls fall in love with Jai and fight over him! Well the ones who would fight anyway.

Either way, just update soon please!
Shadowzero chapter 3 . 11/11/2005
Yes finally an update!

Thanks for actually responing to my review!

This is one of the best story I have read so far. The characters sounded like real people. Keep on writing for I think that this will turn out to be one of the greatest story ever written! However, who are you really pairing up? This is confusing beacuse the main character interacts with both girls. Oh well that makes me even more excited. Update soon please!
Soulless Nightmare chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
The story is real good hope you up date soon
Shadowzero chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
WHY WON'T YOU UPDATE? DO SO I WON'T BE TORTURED!

I WAITED FOR OVER 1 YEAR SO DO SO OR I WILL BEHEAD YOU!
Chibi.x.Love chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
why so short!i realy like your story so update soon, .pls!
Ebony Glasse chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
heyy! nice story! why not copntinue soon? )