Reviews for Darkness and love within
topdog19 chapter 17 . 12/22/2010
i wish you would finish this
christy chapter 17 . 9/24/2009
finish it man i was just getting into it
Isolde Eris chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
I search authors for Mione Lynn Potter but nothing came up if she changed her pen name could u please respond so i can read her work? Thank u!
Malfoy Angel chapter 17 . 12/28/2004
this is great please update soon
Hollie chapter 10 . 11/5/2004
Great story but what happened to Neville I mean if he one of Hermiones friends then should he not be in the story? I mean does Harry get along with him since he starts going out with Hermione or can he not put up with like he can't put up with Ron? I would think he is a very important that needs to be included in the story more? Love this kind of story your great with Harry and Hermione fanfics!
cjz chapter 17 . 11/1/2004
Hi!

Great story!

Please update soon!

CJZ
Asian Eyed Girl chapter 17 . 10/31/2004
Aw! You didn't need to tell everyone to read my story. I love you sweetheart! *blows kisses*

Your Asian Angel
scorpio-1983 chapter 16 . 10/5/2004
thats good i like it please hurry up soon though
The Eromancer chapter 8 . 10/5/2004
so, does he already HAVE Slytherin's sword? I think he should
gallandro-83 chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
interesting

I am surprised that Harry would defend Malfoy at all. I hope that he isn't his friend and I hope that Amanda was it isn't mean and nasty.

I haven't read more of the story, and for the most part am writing a review so I remeber to read teh rest.

gallandro_83
scorpio-1983 chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
nice one
aWayintheWind chapter 15 . 9/7/2004
NOt excactly the books but its good. I want to read the next chapter so hurry up with the next one.
scorpio-1983 chapter 15 . 8/31/2004
that was good what happens next i wanna know hurry up with the next chapter please
Beth5572 chapter 15 . 8/29/2004
I love want I have been reading so far in the story and I would love to see how the story ends and if you are going to make a series out of it.

Please and Thank you,

Terri
Shero chapter 15 . 8/28/2004
That's so sweet! I really admired the drama between Wolf and Tigress. Please hurry and update!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »