Reviews for My Faith is Forever
Dria chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
amazing. All in all, the best Harry Potter Fanfic I'veread in quite along time. As far as grammar, thanks for actuly taking the time to put it into nice sized readable paragraphs.
million-miles chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
*sighs* This was very good. And cute.
KATE chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
This story was freaking awsome! Of course all your stories are, you give such insight of the character that many have come to adore and love. NEVER STOP! Can't wait for another story!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
I wish you wuld write another story! I mean that was great! :P
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I like it! I really do! :P
ahoy-matey chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
absolutely brilliant. couldn't even put it into better words. hehe i very much enjoyed reading that and i can't wait to read the next chapter :D
stotchi chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
This fic has left me speechless. I Love it. You were excellent at describing the connectiong between Ginny and Harry. oh...its just so good! Awesome job!
Dj-juUDaI chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
wow...good choice of words and keep up your good work
Butterflykisses chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
My goodness! I love the story so far, but you have an impeccable talent with the written word!

By far, the most outstanding description of Harry I have ever had the pleasure of reading!

"This person, this man, was returned to Hogwarts, safe and sound, but a part of him had been savagely wrenched away and shattered into smithereens. He bore wounds, salted and unyielding to repair, far from the beckoning of salvation."

In Ron's immortal words, "That was bloody brilliant!"
mary-v chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
This is #the# perfect fic to describe the darkness Harry is feeling. And the way you described the love harry neds to save the world...just perfect. And the way you made Riddle suffer..just wondefull. You are well on your way to becoming an author. I will for SURE read your books, if ever I know who you are! Well, please writ more!

~maria~
samhaincat chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
Very well done! Since this one is over I hope you write another story soon.
Niendil chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
that had to be the BEST hp fic i have read in all my life - and iv read alot. keep up the wonderful work - Rowling could take tips from YOU!

LONG LIVE DINATHIEL!

PS - check out my stories
Comet Moon chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
You've got to add to this. It's fantastic. Only problem is it leave far to many dangling threads. You rock dude
Magsluvsaragorn chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
I really enjoyed this story! It was a very original one, and i wish there was more to it. Any chance that there might be?
Luna Lovegood2 chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
That was awesome...words can not describe how good your story was. Wow, I am baffled. Hehe, I wish I could write like you did but, alas, I can not. Ah well it's alright. I'm very glad to have read your story and hope you will write more in the future. Not necessarily this obviously since it is finished, but another story of some sort. Without a doubt I shall read. .