Reviews for Hermione Granger Disrobed
Rose chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
haha - this is very good and really funny! I think Snape would react like this if she acted so obviously - and he's right about her motivations as well. Good job :)
smiling chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is a short missing scene from a story that isn't even listed on this website, but it is still somewhat amusing. The idea is probably funnier than the actual story. The other fic on this website is terrific (Potions and Prejudice).
Rosajean chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
OMG LOVED this!
lestill chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
So it turns out Snape is a feminist! Unexpected, good speech, love it.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
an old idea with diferent ending

and very logical, actually...

that seems to be a more snape like reaction than some other *blush*

hrm well i really, really like it!

refreshing :P

Madame Minuit12
Sacharissa chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
*Snigger*

Snape is perfect! For some reason, this reminds me of the official, short Sherlock Holmes play, where he doesn't say a word - your sense of dialogue is brilliant.

Loved this one too. You are a great writer, thanks for sharing!
tudorpot chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Nicely done. Something that I'd wondered might happen. I like your Snape.
Voelver chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
ha ha ha, beautiful. Voelver
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I found this fic rec'ed by Shiv at her LJ. It is one of the best I've read. I can very much see his point. Bravo.
RedSiren115 chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
wow.. my jaw dropped to the floor..

good riddance..

wow.. you are really good..

wow..

wow..

i still have a hangover.. wow..
ASmithchoxy chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I see you haven't shown your face for awhile on the author's side of this website. I just wanted you to know that I still appreciate you. I remembered your Potions and Prejudice from last summer and hoped you would update. I hope you've enjoyed your hiatus and I anticipate your eventual, and optimistically soon, return.
jaderook chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
And THAT is the most realistic HG/SS story EVER. Fantastic work! Are you sure you aren't JKR? ;P
absurdwords chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I've read to much SS/HG clich├ęs, so I found this fic very refreshing.
hobbsey chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
brilliant! i am very tired of seeing the implausible SS/HG fandom carried out, because it is never in character (and is just icky anyway). this fic is probably much closer to what would actually, honestly happen - even if Snape is a little talky. D

a great job.
Sandra chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
snerk. am amused. oh, to unleash this on all fandom . . .
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »