Reviews for Everytime
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Lovely ending and very funny.
jessi chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Great story!
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This is a great story. I really believe something like this is what they went through some time before the androids arrived. You did an amazing job at narrating what was going on between them at that time. Very sweet, and I love the song too.
What I wrote chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
cute ;)
FerociousWink chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
:3 adorable! Great job!

(( i secretly adore that song ..))
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Aw that sweat! That was a good ending.
SkaifeY chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Oh em gee. Was a awesomme reaad. Had never read anything like this before but you left me wanting to read more stuff like this. o Especially from you.
Cappuccino Penguin chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Love the ending!
D4cHilliN chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
ANOTHER FAMOUS STORY FROM YOU!sweet.
ValtraJay chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
One Shots are supposed to be short! Anyway, that was...interesting. There was some OOCing, but I forigive you because even though they where out of character you still made the story good. Nice. And I didn't think it was too short! I don't know what everyone is talking about!
Hasten chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Well, I liked it. It explains that there does not need to be much 'talking-communication' in a relationship for the relationship to still be good. Do you know what I mean?

It seems that many people think that if a couple doesn't spend a large portion of time together, and doesn't spend a large portion of time talking to each other, that the relationship is dead. This fic helps to prove that this 'theory' is not true.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. Good job, as always!

Anna
MissBlaze chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
again tat is so cool ur a gr8 writer

LUV YA LOTS

Meow55 xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
DbzTeske chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
wow just awesome :) wow beautiful !
Raccly e.r 17 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I luv the fic and the song! I had moved on to other songs, and forgotten about this one, and thanks to this fic, i'm now down loading the song!

Anyways, I luved how the fic went perfectly with the song, especialy at the begining!
ImaSpaceKitty chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
ha! i like this one it so sweet and funy right at the end!