Reviews for Being There
daily-chan chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Great story,

you wrote it really, really well. With good details and their interactions are completely believable. I like how you mention that Sirius is always there and also the reasons why he didn't turn back immediately. Good thinking and a great story.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This was great! I liked the realistic-ness (is that even a real word?) of it! e.i. How Sirius got injured.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This was so sweet. i loved when Moony and Padfoot were playing, Moony sounded so cute
RemmyBlack chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
this is really good D
Colormyworld chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Lovely story, I love the subject and the way you write. I'm adding it to my favorites
widgetthing chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
aw...very sweet. I think you got Sirius' character very well, and the rest of the Marauders.

One thing though - i don't think Dumbledore and Madam Pomfrey would have actaully let Sirius stay in the Shrieking Shack even if he was just watching in the hallway...it would've been too dangerous if there was an accident and he got bitten. i know you probably realised that but had to fit it into the idea of Sirius always being there for Remus...but still, that made the story lose some of it's sense of authenticity for me.

It's good though, I liked it. (Sorry if I'm nitpicking!)
Death chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I love liked loved
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Again, going on my faves. This is getting ridiculous- all your stories are SO well written. I have no choice but to put them on my faves. You rock, by the way. And I'd better go now too.
Rutu chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
God, I am on a rampage. This is the. . .what, *counts on fingers* seventh fic of yours that I've read in two days! I think this could sort of qualify in the humor section. I had to stop reading to get a grip on myself from the time that Remus wanted to make him a pet to the time when Sirius transformed, scaring Remus out of his wits because I was laughung so hard. Awesome! Me want MORE!
Katarina McGonagall chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
I just don't know how you can write Sirius and Remus' relationship so beautifully. They are like brothers. I wish JK Rowling could see your fics. I feel certain she would be impressed!

Erica
koriaena chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
_ really awesome story! their characters are great!
ArtemisiaQuill chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
That was so sweet! Awe, Sirius is so adorable! I especially loved the end! good job!
shiningdays chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
This story should have more reviews! It's wonderful :) I love Sirius Remus non slash stories. Hope you write more like this in the future.

~Sexy Black
korosu chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Oh wow, that was just... *w0w* o.o" You know, this would be perfect if there was a sequel, but it's good as a stand-alone as well... Here's to hoping for a follow-up story. Excellent.
FallacyFallacy chapter 1 . 8/5/2004