Reviews for Glass
HazeofLies chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
"I won't take this long next time..."

AHHAAHAHAHAHAH crying this is a great fic i swear pity it will never come to an end thought! :c solid gold
TheAlieVee chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
I just noticed that you have a possible Harry Potter reference from Echo. "Exceeds Expectations" has he taken his OWL's? XD

- Sabaku no Bri
Shiliza chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
I like it so far and I'm only on chapter 2. Anyway I think it is really funny. I had a bit of trouble trying to hold back my laugh by how funny it 's really starting to get intense between Shino and Hinata. Kiba I'm not so sure about because so far It's mainly talking about Shino and and by the I saw like maybe 1 or 2 curse words in there so please try and not put any in.
Silver.Rose.77 chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
Hahaha- *wipes tears*-aahaha... that was amusing. XD
KatSin chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
that was hilarious, i cant wait for an update.
oreostar90 chapter 7 . 5/7/2008
GAH! Please update this story soon, I'm in love with it. Even though they are a bit OOC they are hilarious. I love what you've done with Hinata, I agree with you that she would snap adventually...just not so much. Mud is so much fun...thank you for the laughs!
TheAlieVee chapter 7 . 4/23/2008
my only request: MORE! please im begging!
Aufera chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
I feel so sorry for Hinata for having to stand all of this! Why can't both of them just act a bit NORMAL? Oh, well, love affects everyone I guess ;)
ViperineVampire chapter 7 . 12/29/2007
oh my god. i think *pant*...i honestly *pant* think...you just killed me. i don't think i EVER laughed that much reading a story!nope. nada. never. UNTIL NOW!gawd...shino is so OOC BUT somehow, i can actually imagine him acting that way...somehow in a weird twisted alternate universe-_-" i am SO entertained!i can't wait for the next update!oh please do update soon!

P.S.: gawd. i just love neji's reaction when hinata goes kooky!
HinataMorningstar chapter 7 . 11/13/2007
really love it but wheres the rest?
mariah chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
wheres the next chapter? this stuff is grate!
mariaha chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
i love the title!
mariaha chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
ohh i love it! but i love shino so...yeah
echolock chapter 7 . 3/5/2007
Baking really is pretty hard! It's fun, though. I like Shino's new attitude (he can talk! Who would have guessed?) And Kiba's... Kiba. Three cheers! Hip hip! Hooray! Hip hip! Hooray. Hip hip! Ok, I'm done.

Seriously, keep it up.

-Peace

-echolock
ChaoticxLullaby chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
Yay for another successful and slighty funny chapter!

I really enjoyed the Echo part. He seems like a cute little buggie.

Thank you for this ultra cute chapter.