Reviews for Taiohae
Shirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Very unique take on what happens to Seth. I like the fact that it's a one-shot. Leaves much to the imagination. And at least he's found some happiness.
famous99 chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Not coming back... how awful. Can't tell if this is a one-shot or not. I guess it could be. But there could be more. Like Sandy and Kirsten's reaction!
carpanther chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
This is an interesting possibility. Although, I can't really see Seth teaching. Could he sit still long enough? Could he resist the urge to make a wisecrack every time a student messed up? :P

You should continue. Another version of what Ryan will do and Sandy and Kirsten's reaction are always good.
benzbabidoll chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I liked this. It was the first One-Shot about Seth's leaving that actully, didn't talk about how it was all because of Ryan and such, and just him. I don't know. It seemed like he got happier as the story went on. Like at the end, he wasn't even coming back. I enjoyed this a lot. Different outlook was good. Jesus, your still that little busy-bee huh?
Joey51 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Wow. What an intriguing little story you've written. So unique and different from everything out there. Just awesome. A pleasure to read.
BlueStarGirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Whoa. Somehow this particular post-finale possibility had never occured to me. I love it. Amazing job as always.
WestCoastLovin chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Oh, I love it. Great beginning. This: "he and Ryan had spent an entire evening in the pool house playing Go Fish" is a really fun image. Can't wait to see where this goes!
HOTTERTHNU chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
This is really intriguing. I like your very original idea of 'The Traveling Pilgrims' (well I've never heard of it before so I'm assuming it's all in your head) and you did a wonderful job of showing Seth's progression on the island.

One great example of his assimilation was "Taiohae felt like home to him -he knew who he was, and the purpose he served and even his neighbors had started to refer to him as Monsieur Cohen instead of 'l'entranger.'"

And it was great, how he would call his mother but couldnt find the words to say to her, and at the end, he found his voice. Nice work.