Reviews for Morlin's Tale
Radon65 chapter 7 . 10/13/2007
What a mess! Another plot-moving chapter.
Radon65 chapter 6 . 10/13/2007
Apparently these caves are a lot worse than I thought... Creepy. Hopefully, McCoy and Turita can save the day! A very intriguing chapter.
Radon65 chapter 5 . 10/13/2007
Hey, cool that Spock said something! Not a bad idea, either - talk about the other side of the planet. I am now very curious to see what Turita does. This is an interesting plot line.
Radon65 chapter 4 . 10/13/2007
They want Morlin and Spock to spend a week in some caves! Augh! Not good... Turita is a pretty cool little boy. I'm assuming McCoy's going to show him his planet. I'd like to see his reaction.
Radon65 chapter 3 . 10/13/2007
Hm. Morlin is a good character. She's well drawn and so is her brother. Interesting plot twist that they've beamed him up to the ship now.
Radon65 chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
Uh oh! Boy, it didn't take long for that to go sour! Yipe. Cool that McCoy's going to head down if they resort to that. A very plot-moving chapter.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Interesting beginning. I really like the way that you did this like an episode, even adding in the opening - I just finished humming the music to accompany it. I'm curious as to why Spock is going to this planet and I'm quite intrigued to see where this goes.
Bingalicious Midnight chapter 8 . 10/10/2004
Hey, the end. That was surprising...it didn't end how I expected... well, great story. Keep writing.
Bingalicious Midnight chapter 7 . 10/2/2004
Mwahahahahaha. I agree. Hmm, the aukrawn doesn't seem too pleasant... especially not in the forementioned hole. Is forementioned even a word? Oh well. It's late so my brain isn't exactly functioning. Anyway, I still love this story and I can't see where it goes. And what's up with Turita? Well, you'll have to post for me to find out. I'm rambling now so I'll leave it at - - keep writing.
Bingalicious Midnight chapter 6 . 9/23/2004
Very close to molasses, though. The thickness, I mean. A hole in the ground with a rock over it? Never very comfortable. Hmm well.

Update soon. Please?
jd burns chapter 5 . 9/20/2004
Ooh...to parrot another reviewer, the plot *is* thickening. You're going to continue this soon, right?
jd burns chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Still reading, but wow! This sounds really interesting!
Bingalicious Midnight chapter 5 . 9/15/2004
The plot thickens... I thinik... thinik. that's a new word. Anyway, still love this story. Keep writing it, and keep posting of course. :) Uh... ran out of things to say in review...
Lady Chekov chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
Ah, I like where this is going...

Once again, nice last lines!
Bug Vulcan of Central Perk chapter 4 . 9/3/2004
Interesting... I like the whole 'poison' conversation. Uh... keep writing... still can't wait for the next chapter... (btw, sorry if my reviews get repetitive...)

Oh yeah. By dividers I just meant something like