Reviews for Denethor's Song
Black Phoenyx Real pen name Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Wow. I'm not good at poems at all, so I'm kinda jealous. And this was a good idea! I still don't like Denethor, but this put things in a new light and got me thinking. I think it's a sign of a good writer when you can make people question the things they believe! I read your profile and I loved the part at the beginning!

Sorry this is so long!
SirNotAppearingInThisFilm chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Aw! That's so sad! Yeah, I have nothing to do, so I'm just reading your stories and stuff! :) You know how my brother pronounces stuff? He pronopunces it 'stoof'. It that dumb or what? Anyways, this was eally good! :)

Namaarie, Mellon nin!

Snaitf
Neral Idazmi chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
This is good! Its really interesting to see a fanfic from Denethor's point of view, im pretty sure its the 1st ive seen, and the rhymings good too. Very original idea.

L l & p

Neral
merrymagic chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Wow...A really GOOD poem. It's so hard to write from Denethoer's perspective, considering that everyone believes him to be a villain. You did an excellent job fo showing him as he truly was. Great work.
Janna Silver Hawkins chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
*sigh*

This was really good. I've never really liked Denethor, but your poem made me see what he was thinking. Thanks.
Endless-Delirium chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
*Cry* This was good, but I still think Denethor a jerk, but now I feel sorry for him. It was really good.
Ashley chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
This is very nice! I like it a lot. Keep up the great work!