Reviews for Following Orders
Nightwing15 chapter 2 . 2/12
;D I loved your story! It was amazing! I love when Dick and Bruce have their 'father and son' moments.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 2 . 10/21/2016
WHAT!? YOU CANT LET HIM FALL ASLEEP! HE HAS A CONCUSION! HE COULD FALL INTO COMA, OR DIE!

But this was a really great story, And Dickypoos connection with his family is truly honorable. This is really well written, and there was no Grammer mistakes or anything I saw out of the ordinary! Wonderful job!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Nightwing is the best thing since grilled cheese. And I do love me some grilled cheese!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2016
Awesome
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
That's amazing
nyaw2468 chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
" You can't win, Joker.
You can't kill us. We just multiply."
Oh my God what are u!? a amoeba? hahaha * epic*
africaflower77 chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
i love it it was a piece of art loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvved it
Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Well, I think you're a good writer. I can actually read your fics without stumbling over spelling and grammatical errors every two seconds. And your style is unique. Plus, I like how you write about the father/son relationships.
turret towers do tower chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
circled red harley. So subtle. Smirks and laughs. and gigles.
Sarah chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Wow. That was amazing. I love seeing Bruce's two very different sides, his logic and will as Batman, and then as a father. Nightwing was completely perfect. This was a very sweet story.
5-STAR chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Loved this story!
rapidChangeIsImminent chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
This was good! Always knew Nightwing's life-long ambition is to piss of the Batman. : P I love the plot!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Happy ending. Yay! I thought it was absolutely brilliant but I would have enjoyed a little more time with Bruce and Tim. Dick does get a lot of screen time but that's okay. He's cool. But Batman's cooler. Anyway. You have me eating out of your hands. I love your work so much and I hope you continue to write because you're absolutely brilliant when it comes down to it.

Cheers!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh dear God ... I can't believe this. I don't want to believe it. But it's too good to not continue ... I must read on!

Cheers!