Reviews for Following Orders
nyaw2468 chapter 2 . 10/21
" You can't win, Joker.
You can't kill us. We just multiply."
Oh my God what are u!? a amoeba? hahaha * epic*
africaflower77 chapter 2 . 10/15
i love it it was a piece of art loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvved it
Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Well, I think you're a good writer. I can actually read your fics without stumbling over spelling and grammatical errors every two seconds. And your style is unique. Plus, I like how you write about the father/son relationships.
turret towers do tower chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
circled red harley. So subtle. Smirks and laughs. and gigles.
Sarah chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Wow. That was amazing. I love seeing Bruce's two very different sides, his logic and will as Batman, and then as a father. Nightwing was completely perfect. This was a very sweet story.
5-STAR chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Loved this story!
theGirlNightwing chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
This was good! Always knew Nightwing's life-long ambition is to piss of the Batman. : P I love the plot!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Happy ending. Yay! I thought it was absolutely brilliant but I would have enjoyed a little more time with Bruce and Tim. Dick does get a lot of screen time but that's okay. He's cool. But Batman's cooler. Anyway. You have me eating out of your hands. I love your work so much and I hope you continue to write because you're absolutely brilliant when it comes down to it.

Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh dear God ... I can't believe this. I don't want to believe it. But it's too good to not continue ... I must read on!

Bethlovesall chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
fantastic chapter!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
THIS. IS. BRILLIANT! ! *adds to favorites*
PJ Zatken chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
I love it when Bruce and Dick argue and make up in their subtle yet meaningful little ways. What I also most especially liked was the fact that Nightwing played mind games with Joker. To me, that was revenge for what happened before.

And the red Harley? I would've wanted one, too :)
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I love the pace of this story. It's a nailbiter, all right...and a darn good one too :)
Ne'ith5 chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
One of the if not the best and still my favourite Nightwing story! And best of all The Batman learned a lesson and got to be a Dad at the end.