Reviews for Photographs
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I found it halarious that he ate Kreture...
Rictusempra'edPink chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Wow. I have never ever contemplated this in my life, but wow. Wonderful. I feel so for Remus, having someone you love ripped away is the worst pain (I don't care, all this nonsense about having your tibia broken. Experencing Death is worse)

Prongsie's
luv4wyatt chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
omg this story was just beautiful. I can't believe I've never read it before! I've read so many stories Post Sirius' death with Harry and Remus but never one with Neville. It's brilliant, I never would have even thought of that. This just flowed so wonderfully. The way you captured Remus' grief was heartbreaking, that is just how I imagined he would be feeling. There was also great insight into Neville's character. All in all this fic was pure brilliance! I think you should write a sequel where Remus decides he is ready to tell Harry about his relationship with Sirius. Thanks for this amazing story, I'm off to read the rest of your stuff now :) *hugs*
Inhuman8 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Oh, this is so sad...:( Really well written though...I really like it
5redroses chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Wow and double wow! I love that we got to see more of Neville's character and the emotion involved in this fic made me get a lump in my throat, this is definitely being favourited.
GoldenFyre chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
It's so sad, and cute. Um, bittersweet, thats the word. I'm amost crying. It's really good. Well written and stuff. I like it much, (does that make sense? oh well, like I care, just ignore that, I like not making sense, tis fun!) anyway I'm putting you on my author alert! and this story goes on my favorites! congrats!
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Real sad. It's not common the Neville/Remus interaction (at least, I haven't seen much) but this was good.
Persephone chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
This is one of the most adorable things I've ever read! Probably because Neville and Lupin are my two favourite characters. . You've done such a great job with both of them...oh, I just love this!
Aura Starfire chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
That's a very sweet fanfiction - you managed to keep both Remus and Neville in character beautifully, and deal really well with a Remus-Sirius relationship [which I think would be very cute!] - a gem of a fic
Dr. Colleen chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Well, I suppose it's a good thing I was alone when I was reading this...I was bawling my eyes out. So not cool. I loved the story though. Neville is so misunderstood in some fics. This one gives him such personality. Remus is well written also. I'm not a big fan of Sirius but I feel bad that Remus suffers for it. Does that make me a bad person? Good job.
Resisting Arrest chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Aw! Poor Neville and Remus. Sirius's scrapbook was so sweet. I like how you gave Neville a personality more than poor fumbling Neville. Great fic!
x.brianne.x chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Wow, how sad and sweet is that? Very well written :)

~brianne
tisay chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
you just had me crying... :(

wonderful chracterization, and you were able to capture the pain so well. great job! this fic is absolutely worth reading.
Dreamscapes Symphonic chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
I loved it. It's going in my favorites. I can't think of anything bad to say about it, even if i wanted to. I could see the characters perfectly and...wow. There's so much more I want to say but I can't think of how to say it so I'll just sum it up with:

I love it so much!
OryssaV chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
I think I need a tissue. This was very nice, had me in tears most of the time (oh, I think I just love these kind of stories... much to my friends dismay). It was really good. I am big fun of Neville because he is so much more than an ordinary character... he has so much to go, so much potential. I don't understand how people can't like him (aka, my frineds). But that's that. I loved it. I really did. You happenend to have few akwards places and some a bit disgusting (eating the house elf... too much info for my stomach). But it was beautiful, you clrealy portrayed what a person can go thtough when they lose someone they love, so much that people can identify with Remus in your story. It is very touching. The way Neville gets to Remus is so simple and so subtle. I don't think it is much different in real life.

It was worth my time